Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Underconstruction
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BETTER PICS ON PAGE 2

car was a lil dirty lol but i still have lots of bodywork to do. just felt like posting pics. i have mugen sides to put on, im just waiting for nice day to put them on. i have jspec motor on order with some aftermarket parts coming. i also shaved the door handles but i still need to get hole covered up. i still have a long way to go. say wha u feel....

·
Underconstruction
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i gotta new job. i work graveyard. im making pretty good money now so im dumping it on the 6 so i can feel complete for once lol. im thinking of going back red or gunmetal grey. i found some bad tenzos i want. i need a camaro rear to so anyone who knows where i can get it, point me to it. wha color u thinking chef or anyone else?

·
Underconstruction
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me know if u want them for sure cuz imma sell them. i can get u pics of them if u want. i just put new tires on them 2. they are nexons. i just got them not even a month ago

·
Registered
817 Posts
pretty badtastic! I thought about that lip for a LONG time. I was persuaded by Chef to get a mazda 6 lip though. have yet to install it..... Sex in the waiting... Hot Tenzo's also, I have the Tenzo-R GT6 rilms

·
Underconstruction
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i got mine from a 94+ acura integra. i cut the whole rim off and fiberglassed it to the bumper. i got pics i think. let me look and i will post

1 - 20 of 40 Posts