Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.. the meeting date is coming up and i just wanna clarify the information and i need to know the people that are coming so we can all wait until everybody arrives and then go to the Toyota show off so we can cause a scene!

(Meeting information:)
Were gonna meet up at scarborough town which is off brimley and 401 since some of the guys in my buddies maxima club are taking the highway and the mall is easy to spot (theyre going with us).. we will be meeting in the parking lot infront of the theatre at approx 7 pm and then when everyone shows we'll go to the toyota show off and SHOW OFF!!! the show off location is 404 and steeles (Don Valley North Lexus)...

so everyone try to be there at 7pm at scarborough town... we'll wait until 7:30 - 7:40 and then we'll go to the Don valley and lexus toyota show off...
so if u guys cant make it to the scarborough town meet come to the toyota show off... we'll be there approximately until 9 pm i guess or maybe longer depending on the other guys and if i got a midterm the next day or not... after 9pm i think we'll all hit just deserts or tim hortons to get some coffee and talk CarZ!

re-iterating:
7-7:40 ---> scarborough town infront of the theatre
8-9 or 9:30 ---> toyota show off

NOW WHOS IN? a simple yes or no will be enuff...

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
sorry dude

Im afraid that after being probably the most excited individual about this meet, I am not going to be able to attend after all... Im sorry speedstar.. I was looking forward to checkin out your dual exhaust.. Sorry guys...

Speedstar- we should hook up some other time nyway,, i still want to see the dual exhaust and shit... drop me a line dude

[email protected]

cheers.. hope you all have some fun :smokin:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn... ruffnek.. u gotta reech even for a little while... im skippin time to study for my math midterm just to make it out... EVEN 4 10 MINS!!!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Aight

aight man... you got it, I WILL be there at seven o'clock!

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey guys I went to my old school and there was a guy there with an mx6 i told him of the meet he might show up. Also i was at the mall and i saw another mx6 so i left him a note it would be cool if he shows up. Im going to try to make it to scarborough if i can I'll see you guys at KEn shaw.
latez

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry man its done!

but dont fret... we should be meeting up again soon as long as the weather gets better... newayz u guys should make it out to woodbine and 16th some time... im there everyweek and theres always sick carz that come out! its the closest you'll get to heaven!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts