Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking around for an MX-6 in the UK. I have seen some that have 2.5 GT under the indicators. Did all cars come with this as some that say they are original with no work are missing them but barn finds do.

Many thanks

Rich

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Hi all,

Looking around for an MX-6 in the UK. I have seen some that have 2.5 GT under the indicators. Did all cars come with this as some that say they are original with no work are missing them but barn finds do.

Many thanks

Rich
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

These stickers are original,but only in the UK it seems.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That looks like a sticker. I have only seen badges in the USA on the back of the trunk that say V6. No stickers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both. It's interesting I have seen GT on one side and the 2.5i V6 on the other on some cars too. Cheers Rich

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am not eve sure what a Mazda MX6 GT is. Only the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder were sold, and some M editions with the same engines.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Door

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Vehicle

This was a 1993 UK car I saw for sale recently, from what I can see we only ever got the GT spec here. I have only ever seen two others rhat were covered in dust or rotting away as spares or repairs that have both badges in tact. It just made me think that any cars with no badges, or one badge, could have had a respray? Cheers Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts