Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I,m new to this forum and yes it is to sell my car....i was given the website address by someone who suggested posting it on here as it would go to someone who cares instead of someone who wants to thrash around!.
So Firstly i apologies for using your site for just this!:(
Anyway,I have a 1996 N'reg,red,2.5 v6 24valve,it has had 8 former keepers,needs some work to bring it back to what it should be!.
I bought this car to do just that but unfortunately i haven't got the time,neither has hubby so it needs to go!.
The engine is good,interior very good,it does have a couple of dents on the wings,and the bumper needs to be restored as it has a few cracks and the paint is peeling,it also has a crack in the windscreen on the drivers side which needs sorting.it has alloy wheels and cd/stereo.
Tax is till end of November 08,mot is to 5th June 09.
If anyone is interested please let me know or if you have any questions then i will do my best to answer you!.....i have a couplke of pics at the mo but need to take some of the interior and dents etc...bear with me!;)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Thanks for letting me advertise guys:)
Vicky AKA muddywench:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just one question...........any idea how much you want for it ?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
hi, this should be in the for sale section and should clearly state an asking price and your location please (forum rules)

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Mileage would help also.

G

·
Registered
232 Posts
guys,
go easy on a newbie.

i suggested this site to her ,the location is telford area as for price it was started on e bay at £400, so i would imagine offers over that.

Gareth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts