Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up somewhere, say Miami Subs on Westimer. It would be cool if we started an MX-6 club in Houston. Ive seen plenty of tight 6's out hear, 1st and 2nd gens. Let me know.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Subs

Where you there this past Saturday night? Im also there every weekend. Ill be there this Saturday. Lets see if we can get more people.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i down for a meeting!!

Hey peoples whats up,its been a while since the last meeting here in dallas-(when coolmx6 was here) and ive been waiting for the next one!SO when is it? ---oh ya im from fort worth so try to tell me exactly when and where so i can plan ahead.(i dont mind the drive,since i just got some 18"koinigs,I fell like driving everywhere!//hahaha...so when is it?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Dallas?

Well, the meeting Importheadmp89 and I have been discussing is in Houston. It is on Wilcrest and Westheimer. It is at a place called Miami Subs. Every Saturday night about 100 cars go out there and just chill. It's pretty tight. I don't know if you are enthusiastic about driving around dallas, or if you are willing to drive all the way down here. Anyways, anyone else with a 6 in houston going to come out. Please post more messages.

·
Registered
216 Posts
im there

like i said before, i dont care where its at as long as we meet!,cause no one around here meets up any more,and besides i like to travel,,, so can you tell me when the next meet is and exactly where in houston its at,,.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey ill go out to miami subs this sat 2/3 if anyone else wants to meet out there...... anywhere else around that area would be cool too.......
-Andrew-

·
Registered
537 Posts
Meet on Saturday

OK, here's the plan. There is going to be an mx-6 meet around 10:30 at miami subs on Saturday, Feb 03, 2001. For people that dont know where that is, here's the address
10803 Westheimer
Houston, TX, 77042
I would like to keep tabs on people coming, So far i have this list.

2Fast (Myself) +1
Importheadmp89
rstylemx6
AnDrEw1631

thats 5 mx6's, thats pretty good. Please dont bug out. We need to start a club. Anyone think of a name?

If possible, please contact me at 832-423-9545. My name is Gene. This is going to kick ass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
dont worry ill be out there sporting the loudest 6 out there...... lol.......see you guys there........

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saturday night

I'll see yall Saturday at 10:30. I usually get there early so look for a red 89 MX6 GT. Later.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Meet!!!

Hello people.

I'll be at the car meet also on Westheimer this Sat at Miami Subs so I'll see some of you there in your Mx6's or even Probes heh heh.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Okay...quick question?

Finally I've found people from Texas. I'm from Dallas but I live in College Station where I attend Texas A&M. So basically I'm a 21 year old college kid. If the Houston thing goes on or anything in Dallas count me in too. Just let me know when and where...and I'll try my hardest to show. I love my 6 and I want ideas for mod's. Laslty, is there a shop in Dallas I can go to besides freakin' Jotech that will actually help me with my car instead of ignoring me. I get the same treatment at Intercrew too. Please help! Thanks and hope to hear from you all.

·
Registered
216 Posts
dallas/fort worth

Hey man whats up,welcome to the fourm. I live in fort worth, and if your ever want to get together or something just email me! as far as parts for your car, Ive found that ordering off the net comes in handy! but intakes are pretty easy to custom make, or you can get the *prm* kit!

IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO GO TO THE MEET IN TULSA?? IN APRIL

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
cool

Cool! I'll write you next time I come up to D-town. i have just one more question...where do you go to get the work done on your car or do you do it yourself? Just curious b/c right now I have to pay out the ass to get stuff done.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I do everything my self, simply because I like to work on my car..,,,So write me next time your in town!! [email protected]

·
Registered
44 Posts
dallas?

i would be down for anykind of meeting in the dallas area. Houston would be a little far for me. Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts