Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals)! I made a homepage, so I could post some pics of my car but I don't know how to do it! Please use the link and tell me what you think of my '89 MX-6! Thanks a lot.
Here is some performance info to go along with the performance part. I have a J-spec turbo on the way (hopefully soon) so I should be in the low 13's soon. Later!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
nice car

may I ask, how much did those wheels cost? I'm looking to upgrade to 17" wheels sometime...I like yours. My car is maroon and I figure it would look pretty good with white wheels.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice Ride!

Hey Wayman,

Nice Ride man, I couldn't really tell from your pic but how's the front tire gap with those intrax springs. I have H&R springs and the gap is quite large. Just curious! Oh yeah can I also ask where you mounted your msd, I want to get one but don't know where I'm going to mount it. If you have a pic of your engine bay showing your msd can you post it so that I can see where you mounted it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can take a picture but I don't know how to post them. I can only put one on my website, so I don't know where to put it so it can be viewed. Any help??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice ride man, hey where did you get your chip from and how much did you pay for it? Is there anywhere that has the best deals on them?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
posting a picture:

its the same as probetalk...just type
when i say the picturs address, I mean
just like that with no spaces or anything. As for the car...thats nice, I want to know how you got those wheels to fit, I have 16's and damn that was a tight fit..

·
Registered
318 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts