Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
nice ride man i like the kit with the stock wing look. rims look great to with the kit. i also love the color, the paint job looks very nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly yes it is a 4 cylinder. But my future plans are to drop the 6 cylinder in it if possible and supercharge it.next week i am getting dual exhaust with quad tips,andthen the interior is going to be done in jet black cloth, also i found some real white face guages on the net, and a lcd screen and a set of playstation 2 monting brackets put in.

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice ride man i would put a diffrent wing on it an aluminum wing (vis) u dont need to paint it i think it would then look even better, also is your car dropped and where di u find the white gauges at. Keep up the good work how much ws the kit and where di u get that from also

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Since it's a 4 banger, don't waste your money on a 6 cylinder swap. Just work the 4 cyl engone up good from the bottom up, and then add a turbo or a SC. I mean, you have plenty of room there and besides, if you get a turbo with like 8psi, you'll be beating most 6 cyl MX6's out there anyway. I would save the money and turbo that baby!

·
Registered
73 Posts
very nice..I was thinking about the kit w/ the stock wing or no wing at all...I like your taste..good job and nice rims:)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
JPMX6GT said:
Since it's a 4 banger, don't waste your money on a 6 cylinder swap. Just work the 4 cyl engone up good from the bottom up, and then add a turbo or a SC. I mean, you have plenty of room there and besides, if you get a turbo with like 8psi, you'll be beating most 6 cyl MX6's out there anyway. I would save the money and turbo that baby!
I agree. It'll end up costing you just as much to turbo the 4-cyl.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
93MX6,WeaponR intake,Brospeed headers,custom exaust,1.75 drop,and some18's,B&Mshifter

Nice ride, like the paint color.What size are the rims?

·
Registered
475 Posts
That really looks good. The stock wing definitley gives it a unique style. Rims do compliment the kit nicely. What size are they?
Perhaps you may have given me some ideas for my own ride...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts