Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got a 93 mx6 it has 105,000 its red and is bone stock. Interior is in great shape and the motor is perfect the motor has at the most 50,000 miles on it and it is very clean just put a new tranny in it and i got another one for it just in case this one every goes out. the one that is in is has 93,000 miles on it. Overall i would give a 8.... make an offer you can call (330)332-1216 just leave a message or pm me on here.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a v6 ls and the guy that had it before me got the new motor and put it in the car adn said that it was a klze but switch the intake on it but i dont know how much of that is true i dotn knwo if you can do that i only hax the car for a little while never really tried to race it or anything i went to a drag strip one time with a bunch of friends and i ran a 15.5 so if a stock motor can do that then it might be stock but the motor is new and it has under 50000 miles on it i knwo that for sure.....and also the rims on it are gone the stock ones are back onthey have brand new snow tires on them.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the resaon i dont have a price is because i dont knwo how much these cars go for and i dont want to rip neone off but i aint stupid and i knwo if im gettin ripped off...and the inside isant tan nor leather its like black cloth and gray....very nice conditionl..MAKE AN OFFER.......

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
jarrett6 said:
adn said that it was a klze but switch the intake on it but i dont know how much of that is true i dotn knwo if you can do that
Sure you can... but more often than not, the person will lie telling the buyer this and even sometimes claim it's for "emissions purposes". Unfortunately, half of the power increase is from that different intake manifold.

To see if the rest of the motor is likely a ZE. Check to see if each head is stamped 101 and 1A1. Also, if you're in the mood.. pull the front valve cover and each cam should have a KL31 stamp on it. If it passes all these tests, it doesn't mean it's a real ZE because people can swap heads and cams, but it'd be good enough for me.
i went to a drag strip one time with a bunch of friends and i ran a 15.5 so if a stock motor can do that then it might be stock
That is absolutely doable on a stock motor in decent shape.
but the motor is new and it has under 50000 miles on it i knwo that for sure
How do you know. If the person before you lied about it being a J Spec motor (possibly) then how do you know it was ever changed at all?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
jarrett6 said:
kbb says that the car is worth like 3100 so i guess thats about how much ill sell it for.
I payed a little over that for my 97 LS with mint tan interior and 73k original miles...... no way you will get that on this site. I would say about $1200 if you have no proof that the motor was swaped. And that is kinda a lil conservative guess. Hope that helps:)

·
Registered
811 Posts
If you can get $3100 for yours I'll sell mine for $4000!!! Sorry bro, I don't think anyone is gonna bite, unless you want to start haggling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not goin to try to get that much i just aid what that kbb said i was thinkin like 2000 but ill probley just end up payin it off before i even sell it or just see it for waht i owe on the loan because then im gettin a 99 gsx....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no i never said that i was sellin it for a friend and if i did then i must of said it and not reconized that i did its my car.and you say that i said that if you could so me the post....thanks

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
JoKeR6 said:
no way you will get that on this site.
witch just means we where right, as I stated before (above) great to know that people will still pay that for our cars

1 - 20 of 22 Posts