Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my car a driver front fender, headlight, coner lense, and mudflap for $43 bucks! It was a 4 cyl w/ auto, the engine and tranny are gone, but if anybody wants anything off of it, I'll go pull if for you if you like. I'd just tack on $5.00 and shipping. e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll try to remember if I saw the part on the car. by the way, its a 93-97(why I'm posting here).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, I looked inside and all of the interior appears to be there except for the radio. and the plasic fascia around the radio was damage when the radio was removed. It has a dark brown color interior

·
Registered
511 Posts
can you find out what they would charge for the black plastic that goes around the power window switches on the driver's side door?

if its a decent price i'll send you the money

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, I will besure to get the window switches and thing around them. it has a brown colored interior. I'm going to go saturday and I'm sure that it will not cost much more then 20 bucks for what you guys want.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
ask how much for the interior seats front and rear. This includes the door panels. Was it a 93-94 or a 95 and up b/c the interior changes slightly.

·
Registered
150 Posts
can u help me find the power ant. if u know the price all together let me know, please Email to my ICQ or post it back here!!!1q

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get the power antenna for you, I'm sure that it will be fairly cheap. he gave me a fender in decent condition for $15! it appears to be in good condition. I was thinking about getting it for my car because mine is screwed. instead I'm going to just get a regular antenna to save the weight.

·
Registered
150 Posts
thx. joe, if a good condition on the power antenna and is cheap, please EMail me with the total cost or post back here. If the price is ok, then i'll Email u with the address. thx so much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts