Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an MX6 about an hour ago on the way home from class. I wanted to know if this is someone on here or if anyone knows who it is. It was a beige 2nd gen with a Shogun body kit and a large spoiler, but it looked like the car was in the middle of a paint job or something because it was covered with gray paint spots. I bet that the car will look great once the paint job is done.

125 Posts
ya man that would be me, my car is champagne color...but not for long. The spots are from molding the kit on...
it's going to be a "burnt orange" within a month or so..i'm also getting a hood scoop put on.... today was my first day at ucf i'm going to be going monday,wednesday and fridays. I'l probly see you there, hit me back we could chat...lata'

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't wait

Burnt orange sounds like it is going to look sweet. You are going to have to let me know when it is painted. I will want to see it. The hood scoop sounds cool too. Is it going to be functional? I hope to see you at UCF (for now I go MTWR 4-6). I have a white 626 (but I won't get it back for about a week; getting fixed). Until then, look for the beige Corolla that is going really fast. Later.

·
Registered
195 Posts
headscoop

Hey how much is the head scoop?? I llive in Seminole and wanna coem tosome meets to se it. BUt let me know how much it cost??

125 Posts
actually I don't know.. I ordered mine and I am paying 70 bucks for it...however it will need pretty extensive modification considering it is 48" long and my hood is only 44" from front to back..also the scoop is flat and our hoods are very steeply curved....so we'll see i'l let u know how it goes..

·
Registered
781 Posts
I hope your hood scoop turns out better than Rico's did
I don't believe they molded in on correctly.
Hey we'll have to have a Orlando meeting Soon ok,
Can you all agree with me on this?
What night is everyone available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts