1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
looks good, i am wondering how you can mod two cars, how do you pick which one to work on...i am so jealous.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its fun having two cars to work on. I just put a short shifter, boot, and knob in the Eclipse. It is good to change up every once and a while.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
what are you going to do with your amp(s)??

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are you going to do with your amp(s)??

(If you could post the actual pictures)
I will have no back seat so they will be fitted in fiberglass back there somewhere.

Click on my links at the top they all work.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more pics coming soon, the next step is laying grill cloth and fiberglassing the whole trunk. Should be fun

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Awesome.......

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
well stifler I tried to post the pics for ya but I could not get it to work which is funny, b/c it should.

looks good man :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK so some of the fiberglass is layed

I haven't started sanding yet so it looks rough for now

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Wow, looks like it is comming along well, can't wait to see the final product, it is going to be super nice.

-Bryce

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It should sond good, everything is sealed in the trunk and I have 8 speakers in the front to make up for the bass.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the input

I haven't really decidedon what I am going to use yet. Maybe Sony or Rockford Fosgate subs. As for amps I am not sure how many I am going to use yet. 2-3 for sure, as I will have a PS2, TV, 8 speakers and 4 subs to run.

·
Registered
187 Posts
stifler said:
Thanks for the input

I haven't really decidedon what I am going to use yet. Maybe Sony or Rockford Fosgate subs. As for amps I am not sure how many I am going to use yet. 2-3 for sure, as I will have a PS2, TV, 8 speakers and 4 subs to run.
:flamer: sony :rocket: :tdown: i would recommend alpine type-rs i use those in my 6 with a tri-tune box and it's just plain amazing. i haven't taken it to a competition yet but it's defiently louder then many other competition cars i've heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts