Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the ruling on having an mx6 chatroom? Much like the #pgt on efnet? It would be very easy to setup, even have a java client on here for people to link up to. I do know those in #pgt enjoy it when it's active...and I think the mx6 people are a little closer knit group. Any ideas/suggestions? Has this been brought up before?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
There used to be a chat room, but no one was ever on it. I remeber that from back in the day...

·
Registered
947 Posts
fucking hackers, its been down since then, and i don't know if there gonna have it running anytime soon, its been quite a while already, same with the garage, but they have gotten the arcade back up, maybe one day they willl have it all fixed

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Bring it Back:damnmad: ! The site has probably grown a lot since it was when used to have a chat.. and i mean, its not an isolation of users. were talking users all over the world...

:tup: :D

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
well, we'll be updating the board software pretty soon to the newest version of vBulletin. That's going to open the door up to a bunch of new site features once it's done. :)

Reactions: SixSick6

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
wow......man i havn't been in a chat room sence.......the fifth grade I think. That's......7 years. W/e this is good enough for me. I dont like chat rooms. Full of sexually frustrated weirdos. Either that or topics come and go so fast you can never get a word in

·
RXLS1
1,668 Posts
vrouv06 said:
wow......man i havn't been in a chat room sence.......the fifth grade I think. That's......7 years. W/e this is good enough for me. I dont like chat rooms. Full of sexually frustrated weirdos. Either that or topics come and go so fast you can never get a word in
Are you sure you never went on the chat room here? :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
vrouv06 said:
lol alamak.com?? rofl

chat room would be the best place for political debates and stuff to go into :)
that'd be interested...but im just a shit disturber lol

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Trent said:
well, we'll be updating the board software pretty soon to the newest version of vBulletin. That's going to open the door up to a bunch of new site features once it's done. :)
i know vbulletin! good stuff. i was a mod for a few sites and we had the current vbulletin.
By the way, if ya need a mod who knows how to mod well, let me know. I'm always there and willing to help..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts