Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hey Chris, what are you wearing??? Lie to me if you have to ;) I'm wearing me some diddle me boots :tup:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
erm... well not so great sex... but you get the idea!
don't be so hard on yourself! those first 2 mins was like heaven, but even the best of us can't keep it up from time to time. You remember that moment when our eyes meet and your sack tickled my nose and we both giggled??? An epic moment i will always charish.... :angel:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Epic Epic - Im sad that I had to leave. I think saturday night will be just as good as thursday and friday.

More people needed to camp though instead of coming and going everyday :(

Overall it was a great meet. Goat gave me some merch to spread around so if anyone wants something PM me your address and I will ship you a goodie :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Epic Epic - Im sad that I had to leave. I think saturday night will be just as good as thursday and friday.

More people needed to camp though instead of coming and going everyday :(

Overall it was a great meet. Goat gave me some merch to spread around so if anyone wants something PM me your address and I will ship you a goodie :)
can i has j-spec headlights? :p

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
LOL Zapata, noone stayed in the smaller tent on friday. It was all yours Or you coulda slept with whitey since his tent was like a friggin mansion :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
My fault Ryan. You disappeared before I could tell you.

If this meet were to become a yearly thing I can see it growing exponentially after all the fun we had this weekend. There's a good possibility we can give next year a shot. I'll find out if my parents are taking any major vacations again.

341 - 360 of 382 Posts