Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

361 - 380 of 382 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Always wants to buy my FD's hes been bugging me for weeks now, but I dont really want to ship to florida and I havent listed them locally.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
that was me... now i just need to grow some money out of my ass real quick...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Jeez im alive btw. I was saposed to come out with josey and his gril but yeah that wasnt happen. Girl friend decied to move friday night for i still don't know what resion. Gess she has another guy or some thing won't talk me. Not that i care i got all my stuff back so im happy kinda bumbed it had to be the day of this 1 and a trillion meet.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
You should have come anyways.

nothing like getting drunk and shooting paintballs at eachother to dull the pain of a not-worth it ho.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Always wants to buy my FD's hes been bugging me for weeks now, but I dont really want to ship to florida and I havent listed them locally.
not to thread jack, but if you dont want to sell them to me, that's cool. I'm not gonna flip over it, I just thought you had a good deal going and wanted to jump in it.

/threadjack

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Nah, I mean I still am holding you for dibs on them. I am just contemplating keeping them or not. Im buying a suspension setup from zy93MX6 so I can at least have a rolling chassis to push around teh garage.

I have 2 sets of wheels, I just like the FD's more than the shotty black scraped up old scrap rims I have. I dont want to have to buy a second set of wheels if I do decide to put a stock motor back in it so right now its on hold.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Find me a white one before the next event and we might be able to have an Overhaulin'-Like event...;)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
Buy Darnell's white 6. The guy who bought it has it up for sale now. I know you want something stock but I'll take the ksports off your hands on the cheap. I don't think he has many other mods other than the ze, jspecs, and exhaust.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
riding that low - those control arm bushings must be screaming for help too :)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
I'm sure they are. :p Wasn't there somebody selling poly control arm bushings a while back? I wouldn't go that low with my car but I do want a more aggressive drop than I've had before. I'm thinking around 2.5" lower than my car is right now.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Buy Darnell's white 6. The guy who bought it has it up for sale now. I know you want something stock but I'll take the ksports off your hands on the cheap. I don't think he has many other mods other than the ze, jspecs, and exhaust.
i went around pushing and everyones car and when i pushed on his was crazy tight. cant imagine driving that around pa without hurting my ass

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i went around pushing and everyones car and when i pushed on his was crazy tight. cant imagine driving that around pa without hurting my ass
There's a gay joke in there somewhere.

361 - 380 of 382 Posts