Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
...nice thing...to be the only south american MX-6.com member known to date!...this is a new concept in "exotic sports car"
...I´m the only MX-6 GT in my country, there´s another MX-6 but is an 88 lx...red...completely beated up...and that´s it!:jump:

Too bad Bogota D.C. was so clowdly the day of the satellite pic...this city is HUGE

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ok, I feel really stupid about this, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to place a pin. I've done this before too. -_-

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
point and click

there should be a link some where on the page that says "your entery"

·
Registered
242 Posts
Still not having the ability to place my marker. Maybe I have to wait until my posts aren't being mod approved?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i second that

·
Registered
595 Posts
The image must be old... There are cars in my backyard that I don't even remember what they are! lol Hmm must be within 3 years though because we definitely have our 3-wheelers

edit: Hey wow it was when I had my old Honda Accord... So... Somewhere between spring break '04 and summer '05

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
First NZ member mapped... yeeahhh...

Although at tighter zooms the hybrid/sat mapping is all wrong, and doesn't zoom close enough to make anything out. Definitely old though, there's no Capella OR Corolla in the driveway.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
any body else want to add them selves to the list

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Hey Scoob, I wonder if there is a plugin that uses the "location" portion of the user profile in order to do the same thing. It would be awesome for coordinating meets.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Hey Scoob, I wonder if there is a plugin that uses the "location" portion of the user profile in order to do the same thing. It would be awesome for coordinating meets.
Facebook has this map thing now too, and it automatically puts your pin where you say you're from.

Also, once again Scooby, is there any way you could put a link to the Member Map on the home page? Maybe put it where "Chat" is now, since that feature isn't even being used. That'd be a lot easier than diggin' up this thread to go to the map.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
I try to put my pin right on Chicago, but never works. It's always a little to the right which is on the Lake :freak:

41 - 60 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.