Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Katdances said:
I have a suggestion for next year. Nominations went smoothly in the News area. But, for voting, would it be better to put the polls in the individual forums so that more members who are familiar with the nominees would participate? For instance, I wouldn't have a clue who was the best participant in the 1G forum, so my vote wouldn't really represent the best choice. Perhaps you could divide up the voting for individual titles that way, and then put the polls for Member of the Year and perhaps Best Moderator in the News Forum.
Is it too late to produce an award for ,
Person most likely to suggest a "better" idea.

})

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Well, congrats to all concerned..

John... I'll change my sig to UK Member of the Year then : )

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
BTW, the stickers are being finalized now and they should begin production soon.
I will post a pic of the initial design soon. :)

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
w00t. thanks sean. i need a new mx6.com sticker for my LS.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thats awesome! Why dont you guys tell me about this stuff? :)

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Sorry Sean !

We came with the idea last year, and decided a trophy was the way to go... to be given out at Trax, one of the major meets.. the trophies could be passed down to the next member, and have the previous winner inscribed on it..

I was voted the M.O.T.Y. by the UK members last year, and hold on to this until Sept 2005.... Unless I win it again <big grin>

I imaging something like this would have to be mailed in the US, just because of the distances involved....

John

p.s. because I have the trophy, does that make any difference to the "official" M.O.T.Y. <even bigger grin>

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
That is cool. I didn't mean to suggest that you guys should have involved us, just that I didn't know anything about it. You know that I'll support you guys in any way that I can.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I presented it and I remember it like yesterday.

It was the first time John has been stuck for words EVER LOL :):)

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
So true Dave..... I was sure you had won it...

Definately left me stuck for words.... not something I am used to <grin>

John

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Its way past me John.

I was just a catalyst on the way to where the UK forum is now. <smile>

41 - 54 of 54 Posts