Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd give this a go. Put up what Multiplayer games you play, your nick and maybe which servers you play on. Perhaps we can get some mx6.com deatchmacth etc action going :D

At the moment I play Call of Duty and Just bought Call of Duty 2.
Same nick as here. Mostly play on the Optusnet, Internode and Gamearena servers (COD2)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Never played online (except for NFS HS years ago), but I'd be keen. I'll sort it out tonight, see if we can't end up killing each other.

I've got COD2, Racedriver2 (Toca)
(also COD1 & UO but multiplayer doesn't get past the CD key check}) )

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Delta Force 2, Black hawk down, joint opts and the expansion pack (escallations).

Return to Castle Wolfenstein RTCWGOTY.

And need for speed high stakes also.

On the shootemups I am "JakeTheMuss" and i just used cam22t for NFS.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Battlefield 2
Counterstrike when I am bored
Thats about it really, dont have much time for anything else.

Paul

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hey Chris, I finally got COD2 multiplayer up and running (had to turn off Zone Alarm, so please, noone try to hack me between 6.00pm &11.00pm EST).
Loads of fun, sooooo, if you want to get shot in the back of the head by a disgruntled team mate, look me up. I'll try internode, played on that last night. Do you play capture the flag?

BTW. What's with "ping"??? I couldn't get onto a lot of servers as my ping was ~100. Dunno what ping is.

·
Registered
665 Posts
i play CS:S, BF2 and COD2

nicknames are [ADP]CrapN00b in BF2, CrapN00b in COD2, and random names in CS:S

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crusty said:
Hey Chris, I finally got COD2 multiplayer up and running (had to turn off Zone Alarm, so please, noone try to hack me between 6.00pm &11.00pm EST).
Loads of fun, sooooo, if you want to get shot in the back of the head by a disgruntled team mate, look me up. I'll try internode, played on that last night. Do you play capture the flag?

BTW. What's with "ping"??? I couldn't get onto a lot of servers as my ping was ~100. Dunno what ping is.
I'll be playing a bit tonight. I play CTF mostly, and tdm. Wish you could us more tanks in COD2.

Ping is how long your pc takes to contact the server. The lower the better.

·
Registered
665 Posts
we should all give out MSN contacts , so we can all join a server together...

tomee7 at hotmail.com
if anyone wants to ad me....

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Try my user name on msn, Odin see if that works. Tomee I just added you to my list.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Quake 3 for me...but just at LANs.

Reactions: carcenomy

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Whats the Internet??

I don't play online... but I just downloaded Americas Army again... maybe over my holiday I'll get a chance to play it!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I don't play online anymore, but I used to play NWN and the other Interplay games ... as well as Interstate 76 (classic game)

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Ribfeast said:
Quake 3 for me...but just at LANs.
Finally, a sensible game listed.

I run www.fragged.net.nz, and instigate LAN games all over the show where I live. I'm an avid Quake and Unreal player, play Battlefield in its various forms from time to time and so on.

I have no time for CounterStrike.

I've been discussing internet gaming servers with some of the lads, but the cash outlay wouldn't really justify it... and my decrepit old Pentium4 1.8 is barely running these days, seems the motherboard didn't appreciate having Bacardi spilt on it. :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
CS Source on EGN VIC CS:S #6 (RPG MOD) - Username is Ejay

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
cam22t said:
On the shootemups I am "JakeTheMuss" and i just used cam22t for NFS.
i hope u havent been beating up ur wife n kids craig.
man i love that movie its like the best u'll ever find HAHA

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
i'll stick to my commodore 64 thank you :p

1 - 20 of 63 Posts