Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

mx6.com stickers/decals

526 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr. MX6 
#1 ·
Hey guys was just wondering of there where any mx6.com stickers available for my car, and if not would getting some custom made be allright? Dont want to step on anyones toes, only new to this .com

#3 ·
stickers

Thanks bro! Ill get some made up. Just finished ricing up my 1st gen with a heap of greddy, apexi, blitz etc stickers. Doesnt look half bad, and itll make the falcodore drivers laugh at me some more. Till I smoke em anyway!

G
#4 ·
shopping lists

man i'm sick of shopping lists down the side of cars, but your preference i guess. i spose as long as you actually have the parts it is half passable, but really whats the point in buying HKS etc...

#6 ·
I had a shopping list of work shop on both cars.

A mate of mine puts every sticker that comes with waht ever he buys on on his 1/4 window.

I only use white stickers and small.

#7 ·
stickers

Stickers make commodore drivers laugh and think "ricer" It puts them off a little and makes the looks on their faces all the more satisfying when you destroy them by 4 cars. Also breaks up the colour a little. Now all i need is a set of 17"s painted black and some lower springs, and ill have the "japracer" look happening.

#8 ·
yodo said:
I'd love a small red mx6.com sticker to go on the 3rd brake light lense. So when you brake at night, the writing apears.
me TOO!!!.. or even just mx6 without the ". com"

if anybody does this, let me know how it goes!

#9 ·
yodo said:
I'd love a small red mx6.com sticker to go on the 3rd brake light lense. So when you brake at night, the writing apears.
Is that legal??

Not criticising, just curious. I like the idea!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.