Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Has anyone seen the Sti ads with the 'I pledge to pass, overtake, grab the corners, etc?'
It should be that way for the rotary, I pledge to punish with my Wankel.

holy crap they killed that poor RX7, I'm never looking at another import tuner mag again
You shouldn't be reading IT garbage anyway, it's bad for your health!
Pick up a Dsport and do yourself a favor.

I think they brought out the FULL potential of it. Leave aside looks, this car is the pinnacle of FD performance.
I agree it's the culmination of several years of research and design, all brought together - looks be damned!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
i love you is six

feen
:cool:

Oh and I think the carbon FD is nice, It's the street cars and show cars that try to imitate cars like this one that give imports a bad name. Machines designed and built with purpose and efficency in mind have a beauty beyond anything contrived for the sole purpose of being "pretty".

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
K, I might do that. If anyone else has special links with good rotary info let me know and I will post to OP.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
And my Rx7 hasn't made ANY movement in months. :tdown:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
ahhh don't feel bad. Mine won't be making any movements for another few months now. Winter sucks the big ones!!!!!!!!! BUT, at least i get to order parts for her now :D If this thread starts dying off, I'll just whore my car and parts in it to keep y'all interested! :lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
something must be messed up because i don't like it. I think its the wheels.. gosh damnit i just dunno, somethings not right... fuck
edit: airplains are cool..

121 - 140 of 306 Posts