Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aiight yo!

Who would be down for going on a nice cruise to Cayuga for some REAL track runs? ALL sixes,probes,626s and of course millenias(Mr. RuffTuff) Me and GTmx6 briefly discussed going down, who else would be intrested?!?!??!!
SAy we make it for the 22nd of September?!?!
Lemme know yo it would be VERY hype!!! :)

Lates...:)

p.s. If enough intrest is shown here, I will make this thread sticky :)

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'm in Rufnek. But i need to kow when at least a week in advance!!!!!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
word bro

It will be the 22nd of september.. I will find out what kind of shit theyll be doin that day, whether it be competing or time trials
personally I prefer time trials, because you can just keep going over and over again..

lates...:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
I might go up just to watch (my car is not race-anything)!!!!!

i got the 4 cyl motor with no mods... wont even bother wasting my money to race it

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yo,
I hope it is time trials too because I really don't want to compete.I just want to know how fast I can do the quarter in.

G

·
I'll be there for sure, im not 100% sure if i'll be running,, but i'll be up there for sure

its also a road circuit day sept 22nd at cayuga.. if anyone is interested it only costs $100 to run the road course all day...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Rufnek, yo guy is that Saturday sept. 22nd or on Sunday? Don't think I can on Saturday man, It's two of my closest friends birthdays on that day and we've made plans to out that evening. Damn!!!!!!!!
I had so much fun yesterday!!!!!!!
AHhhhh. Next time for sure, or if we have something else before winter.

·
Registered
60 Posts
:( Sorry, can't make Cayuga as much as I would love to go. Unfortunately there's that thing we have to do so we can mod up our rides...I believe it's called work :V

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To The Top

Alright.. I gotz my new ZE cams installed now.. and I cant wait to run it!! I really wouldnt mind gettin a few runs in before the shitty weather kicks in.. So Im definantly going to Cayuga on Sept 22nd.. I hope lots will come to show some support for the best Mazda car ever made (in its class)
Like I mentioned though, I just wanna run time trials, because I am still a bit of a newbie when it comes to track racing..

some of the A-spec guys MIGHT make it on that day too... they are a bunch of hardcore mazda racers and run a performance shop. (they just did my cams)

GTMx6: I hope you make it out dude, I wanna see that firstgen ripp apart the track! hahaha
SO bring it on!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aiight

I called the track, and they are doing some sort of osca racing...
but as far as the dragging is concerned.. you can just go time trials/test and tune. This means that anyone can come and run som quarters... If I rememeber it was ten bux to spectate, and forty bux to run your car for alllll day!.. they open the gates at about 9:00am and then the track will follow at about 10:00am..
Im gonna try to get there for 9:00am just to get there early and beat some of the rush.
GTMX6: I need you to come out and represent first gens, so get that boost controller ready to go yo!..
I also challenged a GSR on purehonda.com, he is coming for sure, and probably bringing some friends.. I honestly think this guy might might beat me, he told me his times and they are pretty damn good! SO! I need some of you to come out and represent, spectators and racers alike...

So Drop some lines in this thread if youre gonna make it!!!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude

MAZDA KID said:
u see i have a lil problem i wouldnt mind coming but u see im not wanted to i guess that answers that :sigh:
Youre wlecome to come to bro

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
fine ok i will come and bring my legs (which honda etr calls my twin turbos) give me a 2 min head start though cuz u know im "slow" neway u see it

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yo Rufnek,
I am going so far, unless something really really important comes up at the last second I will be there. The only problem is I think I will be running stock. Cash problems have delayed my exhaust and I don't want to turn up the boost until I have opened up the exhaust.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aiight yo!

The time is coming near... so whos with me?
Im gonna head up there damn early in the morning, hopefully to get a few runs in before it gets too busy. Im even thinkin of going up the sat and the sun.. if you see me there, you better come and say hi!! Im gonna need support since I challenged these tegras over at purehonda.com!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm IN!

Hey Rufnek.... I just re checked my schedule for work and I'm working next weekend.... but not this one so I"ll be good for Cayuga...... Is it open for 2 wheels instead of 4 also? I still haven't run any times since I got the exhaust on and jetted.... and I'm aching for a good blast after an extended vacation without my own wheels.

Where and when are people meeting up to head down there.....

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
suweet! :)

Yeah, im pretty sure there were a couple of bikes there that ran a few good quarters.. but you should bring the six yo... the more the marrier.. You would probably prefer the circuit they got goin that day man!.. 100.00 and you can run their closed track course all day! :)

You would enjoy that!...
Im just gonna head up, probably about 8am.. just to get a good start :) and I'll probably park near where the entrance to the line up is for the drags... bring it yo!!
Im really lookin forward to this..

Check out this link for more details :)
http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/

Lates...:D

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tommorrow is the day

Im gonna unstick this thread :)

Hope to see all of you coming to help represent mx6 powa!!!

hahalol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts