Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to pass this by everyone involved in this website before i go ahead an do it. If you guys think its allright i would like to get mx6.com on the front 1/4 panels right under the silver pinstripe. if you guys agree ill go ahead and do this and sport the mx6.com logo.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hell yeah, go for it! I've been thinking about getting some mx6.com and probetalk.com stickers, but, small ones. I don't really prefer big stickers for my car. But, if that's your thing, hell yeah! Advertise! The more mx6 owners we get on the board, the better the board will be!
I keep stopping every mx6 I see and talking to them. Most look at me like I'm crazy though. I asked this girl in a first gen yesterday if it was a GT, or LX <It had just been painted, and had no badges on it> and she said "No, it's an MX6" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Most people don't know what the hell they are driving. There is an old lady with an MX-6 GT in my town and she doesn't have a clue....I've talked to her before. She could be driving a Tempo and it wouldn't make a dif. She won't sell though becuase "it's cute and red". At least she likes it on some level.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think you should tell her she would much rather have a nice little cat than an MX-6 GT.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i know what you guys mean with the "No, it's an MX6" crap. if i could count how many 6's i pull up next to have fun with and it is a little old lady. what really gets me is you ask them if it is a turbo and they are like "I dont know, how can you tell". i see i am not the only one who has run ins with MX6 Drivers, not Lovers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts