Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the MX6 fenders will fit the 626, I can see from pictures that the corner lights are different shapes, but with some creative cutting or switching corner lights would they fit? Anyone attempted it before, I'm not much of a pioneer. I like the edgey look of the MX6 fenders

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Then you will need to figure out how to blend the mx coupe guard flaring into your front doors. Get some pics up of each car and have a good look at both of them.

Also if you need more convincing, have a search on the topic. Others have spoke about this in the past and never gone thru with it.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
One thing is sure they are not indentical.

You would have issues at the bottom of windshield this is for sure.
Also the turnsignals being different the front of the fender is different as well.

In my opinion it is a NO GO.

Peace
NSXR

·
Registered
440 Posts
after my head, everything is doable :) swap the front fenders with lights and some heavy modification on the door, and ofcourse, if you have those in the front, you MUST have the mx6 fenders back too, and here is the tricky part :) you woud have to buy 2 rear fenders from an mx6, and then chop those in halv, and weld half of them on the right door, and the other piece on the 626 fender...

a lot of cutting and welding, and bodywork to get them to fit... but it woud be awsome :p hehe

and no, i`m not doing it this year :p hehe maybe next winter ore somthing ? hehe

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn i really like those fenders too,

thanks for your help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts