Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wazup ya'll... was reading these msg's things and i would like to say i think this board is phat....

I live in Boca FL, if anyone lives there they probobly seen me driving like an idiot around there!

I seen a Tight ass Yellow MX-6 Driving around regional Park off of Cain Blvd in Boca... anyone know who it is? It has a Shogun Side Skirt... donno bought the font?

PeaCE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bro I live in Boca also, right off Cain and Yamato. in the Lakes. Ive seen that tight yellow one around too. Ive even followed it once. I still cant figure out where its coming from. By the way, where you at? I drive a white, stock, 94 6. Maybe Ive seen you around. Later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the "Purple" MX6 comming outta Boca Isle's South.
I have seen a White MX6 M Edition around Olympic Heights?
Mine is the Original M Edition Color car.... it has Blue Circle Fog Lights, and White Head lights!!

I drive like a crazed maniac most of the time, so i should be knoticed!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo man, do you go to olympic? cuz i seen a Red MX-6 with what i saw an exaust... it wuz for sale? whuz that yours dude?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yo I got to Atlantic in Delray Beach. Stupid IB crap. Ive seen the red six around tho. Its nice. I havent done crap to my 6 and ive had it since beginning of summer. Still trying to bring in some money for that. Ill prolly see u guys driving around. If i do Ill give ya a honk. If u see its a 6, dont flick em off... its me.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey Guys

Nice to hear some guys down in Boca
I use to Go To FAU
So i visit Friends all the Time, Im only 2 hrs north of you all
Mrmx6 i like your Front page of your Web site and the way you just stuck that girl Lindsey in the last picture. Nice idea

Are you guys gonna be able to make the SuperStreet Tour that starts in Miami (@Dynamic Turbo) - stops in PalmBay then to Daytona.

I'll be sure to let you all know when im in Boca ok
And GO talk to the guy with that Yellow MX6.

You can take a look at a Pict of my car on this IN CONSTRUCTION
Web site http://www.geocities.com/portwolf2000/index.html
It might not come up fast or complete
But you can click on my MX6 to get a better look, Sorry its only One Picture.

Later
-Kenny
:smokin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yo man, i like your Front Bumber....
Mine is all strached up and ****ed p man. How much and where did you get that one from? it looks better than the stock one, but it aint to much :)

I live in West Boca, but go to east boca, and South of boca all the time!

Also, if you can refer a garage and price that would be good!

Peace
- Danny

·
Registered
781 Posts
Front Bumper

Wuzzz upppp
The front Bumper is made by EREBUNI
It has a more cleaner look than the Shogun
and its only $280
And if you looked closely i have a MazdaSpeed emblem on the Hood
I had my Safety bumper custom fabricated so the Fiberglass aftermarket front Cover would fit over. Also when ever you order a aftermarket fiberglass bumber it needs to be customized on your car cuz it never bolts up and fits correctly. Theres allways flaws when they make these aftermarket pieces. I had my body guy put more fiberglass on the bumber to fill in the Gaps.
Of course the Body shop i used Does custom Hot Rods and exotic cars.

Thanx for checking out my car at the site
its still under major construction
http://www.geocities.com/portwolf2000/index.html

Later
Kenny
:smokin:
anyone going on the Superstreet Tour from West Palm to Melebourne?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts