Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i searched a bit and didn't find anything on the forums. In case everybody didn't know, there is an online listing along with pictures, of mx6's appearing in movies and tv.

IMCDb.org: Mazda mx-6 in movies and TV series

does anybody have anything else to add to this list?

·
Registered
692 Posts
no kidding...i had no idea a site like that existed... news to me...good find man!! :tup:

Its been in more movies than i thought.

Office space...damn ive seen that movie so many times, i never noticed it...cool.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I swear to god there is a kitted MX6 in F&F2, during the scene near the end of everyone coming out of the garage.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I agree with you on that shark! the yellow one right? but cool thing that you found!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
wow, this is a wild site. Awesome find.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I agree with you on that shark! the yellow one right? but cool thing that you found!
If you're talking about the Teckademics MX6, I dont think it was in that movie. 2F2F was filmed in Miami Florida. Most, if not all of the cars in that scene were extras that lived around Miami and in other parts of florida. They did a casting call when they were filming that movie, and paid a whole bunch of extras to drive their cars in that scene. I know, because I lived in Florida when it was filmed, and my friend Ryan knew one of the guys that drove his car in that scene (I think it was a yellow Integra, but I dont remember)

Not to say he couldnt have driven down to be in the movie, but Dustin lives in Maryland if im not mistaken. Thats quite a drive just to have a small spot in such a horrible movie.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
There's also a 1g Probe in one of the Back to the Future movies...forget which one though...

besides the teckademics, check out robocop2, they have a 1st gen pgt, in the begining, really funny. lol

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
There was a kitted mx3 in I robot.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
wow that is awesome

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ummm

Asian movies always blow up Mazda......like the 626, 121, 323, mx3 and .........Mx6

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
in the original F&F there is a white mx6 that drives by in the background as spilner is walking into the "cafe" when he's driving the lighning. It's a 2G

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Wasn't there a beat-up 1G parked on the side of the street near the same shot?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts