Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thers a yellow kitted mx-6 on the cover of one of the midnight club video games. If not those then one of the street racing games.
the car on the cover of the first Midnight Club is Dustin's mx-6, his car was even in some pep-boy's ads.

there is a 1st gen mx6 in "Happy Gilmore" when adam sandler is walking into the country club the first time he plays golf. it's in the parking lot somewhere.

have also seen a 1st gen mx6 on an episode of "seinfeld", just couldn't tell you which episode.

and a 2nd gen probe gets ran over by the monster truck of a batmobile near the end of "batman begins"

·
Registered
221 Posts
In the Movies

Hey dont know if anyones seen this, but in the end of Batman Begins, U see commisioner gorden own a silver 2nd gen pgt, while driving the Batmans tembler. Right before gorden blows the stand. Really cool to see a pgt even in the newer movies.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Top gear season 9 episode 3- The Deep South. At 46:13 some hillbillies in a green mx6 give the guys a dirty look because of the offensive slogans painted on their cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
MX6 on UK TV

Here in the UK there was definitely one in an early 'Frost' episode driven by a flashy footballer (soccer player!) who was a central character in the plot.
I think one was also used for several episodes by one of the stars of the early 'Bugs' series.
(Search Wikipedia about these shows)

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
in the original F&F there is a white mx6 that drives by in the background as spilner is walking into the "cafe" when he's driving the lighning. It's a 2G
there is a whie mx6 in the 1st fast and furious ..............when brian is getting out of his truck at the beginning and gettting his tuna sandwich it drives by i thought you would want to know.
they already did;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well not an mx6

may not be an mx6, but it is a close relative

the new USA show "in plain sight", the main character drives a 2nd gen probe.
In Plain Sight watch the trailer, you will see it

nice to see the same years still given notice even nowadays. i think the mx6 is one of the cars that is most under appeared (is that a word :confused:) in movies.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
There's a new show on USA where the chick is a federal agent and drives a 2G Probe. I think it's purple.
may not be an mx6, but it is a close relative

the new USA show "in plain sight", the main character drives a 2nd gen probe.
In Plain Sight watch the trailer, you will see it

nice to see the same years still given notice even nowadays. i think the mx6 is one of the cars that is most under appeared (is that a word :confused:) in movies.
Good lord people, READ! that is two repeats in a matter of minutes...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
hey did you see the commercial for the new tv show IN PLAIN SIGHT there is a second gen probe

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
The hosts of that stupid commercial "Body Break" drove a white 2nd gen MX6 through a drive thru in one of commercial episodes.

·
Registered
221 Posts
OK here we go to the best tv show on gods earth, yes oh course its top gear. In the earlier seasons known as fifth gear, jeremy clarkson did a review on the 2nd gen ford pgt, and mazda mx6 gt. Later in season three of top gear, episode 1, when he comes to detroit to test the ford gt. A red 89 pgt turbo, blasts infront of the camera, and infront of traffic. U can almost see another little small japanese on the road as he cuts him off, U could say yes he was in fact cutting off a civic from ruinin the show. lol. jokes, mx6s, and pgts forever.

·
Registered
124 Posts
'Down to earth' with Chris Rock. At the very end the last guy that he gets as a body dies in a 1st gen 626.

When seeing it i thought 'i wonder if there in other movies'.

Go figure:jump:

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's not purple, it's BOYSENBERRY! Haha, too bad it's a PSE and not a PGT. I actually like that show

21 - 40 of 44 Posts