Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions and was wondering if you guys could help me out. I am interested in purchasing a MX6 (V6, with leather interior and low kilometers). I would like to put the following on the car:

Mazda MX6 Shogun Style 711 Kit (Erebuni)
Mazda MX6 Racing Hood # 711 (Erebuni)
Rims and Tires (what ever you guys recommend)
Yellow or silver paint job
Lowered

Basically Id like it to look like the silver MX6 in the top right and left hand corners of this web page.

If there is any places in the Toronto area that could do all of this (and I mean a good job, no half ass job, with original Erebuni parts not imitations) and at a reasonable price, please let me know. I am located 40 mins. North of Toronto, in Newmarket.

Also, if anyone knows anyone selling a 5-Speed MX6 in excellent condition 1997, low kms and leather interior in the Toronto area please let me know.

Thanks
Juice

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

to put that much info together you should probably do a few searches in the appropriate forums - as for a shop 'in the area' recommendation, I can't help you. However, I would like to point out that there is some question as to whether 'Erebuni parts' are the best, those 'cheap imitation' parts seem to fit better and be a lot less work and expense.
Just a thought,
Cya,
Claeren

Calgary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts