Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so steve (goatcrapp) is coming over on the second weekend of october (10-11) to help me and jerl swap her tranny from one 6 to another. at the same time, he thought it would be a great idea to have another mx6 meet!!

more info will be provided as the time grows close but it's going to be in bloomfield, NJ. her property is huuuuge for where it is (in the middle of a city). ill post pics of it later when i get out there. post in here if you think you'd be down so we know how much food/drinks to get.

jerl's a licensed bartender so if you wanna contribute by brining food, or even a bottle of something (vodka, midori, beer etc etc), that would make for a better time!

ALSO, jerl got permission from her parents for saturday but she'll ask if we can camp in her back yard til sunday, and if we could, i thought that we can all go paintballing sunday morning til around 4pm-ish. its a cheap place and really close (ABCpaintball.com for info). BRING YOUR GEAR IF YOU HAVE IT!! so if youre not familiar with the area, its around exit 15w on the nj turnpike and exit 149 on the garden state parkway.

it should be fun. we learn a little something about the tranny, clutch, flywheel system of our cars and bbq, drinks, football, volleyball, whatever on the side. her backyard is PLEEENTY good for all the above.

parking: parking is obviously gonna be street, but her streets are quiet and safe. so yeah. thats it for now. ill update this thread tomorrow night with pictures! let's go mx6'ers!!! more meets!! wooo!!!!

pics:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I'll be there, obviously... but lets create the actual meet thread in the appropriate section, with this is a simple announcement to build interest.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
a sidenote: it will also be "copy 1.5TB from my hdd to josey's hdd (if he gets one by then) day

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome. ill update the original post with the pics i took today.

·
Registered
449 Posts
well thanks for textn me haha ill be down to come sunday paint balling

saterday idk i might show up made late gota work

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
that mx6 has a flat rear tire yo.
Apparently they have a third mx6. They had two black ones at my meet. :p

I wonder if I could make it all the way to jersey with an expired inspection :)angel: April :lol::lol:) on my mx6. I'd have to find some seats to put in it though. I sold both of mine.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kyle, i didnt text you coz i figured that with this being stickied, youd find it. if you really wanted me to text you, my bad.

chris, between me and jerl, we have 5 mx6's. i have 2 black ones (one being parted as we speak) and jerl has 3. her sister drives a maroon 96 m-edition, her black one, and the silver one (that we're taking the trans out of and is being parted out as well). the silver one has the black interior that we're pulling too to put in my car `=D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow. i thought there would be more locals that would wanna go.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
sorry don't think I'll be able to swing this one. Giant mr2/celica meet in NY on the same day

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah shady maple, im pretty excited. Its with a local forum... They have meets in Reading on saturdays where they just put that Lowes and Sonic. Called ClubAutomotion

It won't be much of a cruise for me cuz shady maple is all but 15 mins from my house lol. Mayble I'll take the long way :p

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wish i could go. thats a little far for me though. =/
yeah man. sorry we didnt catch you the last meet at chef's. woulda been nice to see that nice minty 6 of yours

1 - 20 of 104 Posts