Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for "clicking on my post"
I'm writing this post on behalf of "David Marriott" the newest, and only Perth member besides myself !
In WA we can have any thing we wonted on our license plate....So...What would you have on you're plate If you had a 95,red 2WS, V6 sh!t hot looking MX6 ?
Obviously MX6 springs to mined but its all ready taken.
Some I can think on are
MAZDA MX6
MEX
Mr MEX
Mr MX6
RED MX6
95 MX6
1 MX6
What do you think would be Cool????????????
PK.. For Dave

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
dont know...... they used to have it on the autoshow but last year(or this year) they didn't have it....so i donno.

though i think there is, well should be that site somewhere

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Here are some suggestion if not already taken

MX6-24V
MX6-25L
MEXY
MXSIX
MAZ-MX6
MAZ-SPD

·
Registered
672 Posts
Well ive spoken to my mates in VicRoads and they dont know of any site which VicRoads allows to view plate availability.

They are looking into it...

By the way VicRoads also used to have the touch screen computers where you could go in and do all sorts of searches from testing to plate availability. But they have started removing them because of high maintenance.

Ill get back to you guys about a VicRoads plate availability site.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks for "clicking on my post"
I'm writing this post on behalf of "David Marriott" the newest, and only Perth member besides myself !
In WA we can have any thing we wonted on our license plate....So...What would you have on you're plate If you had a 95,red 2WS, V6 sh!t hot looking MX6 ?
Obviously MX6 springs to mined but its all ready taken.
How about: "sh!t hot"?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That’s a ripper Panik!!
Another one I was thinking on was
9XW...and mounting it upside down...
Im not sure how long he would get away with it though, Besides I'd get all his multi nova tickets!!!!
P.K.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don’t know what they cost in your state but in WA if you get them from the DOT there only a couple of hundred bucks! It’s when some privet citizen has them they can charge what ever they like!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I was think since i have a 626, i wanted "MX6 1AB" but my parents got me a 21st birthday present and i got the below (sig) instead.

Paul

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm thinking of getting BYEBY 3 in red letters on a white background. Either that or BLESS 1. Which one do you guys prefer?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Mxs-33x :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts