Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appologies if this seems umrelated, but being an MX6 owner myself, I thought I'd be allowed.

I'm selling my brothers (with permission) 1994 BMW M3.

Its in prestine condition, in and out.
3L engine
5sp-manual
no mods
BMW blue
elec windows / sunroof
CD stacker / radio w/ standard surround.
a bit over 200,000 km on the clock

selling for AU$31,000.00 ONO

Please call (08)9459-0961 if you're interested, or email me. Pics are on AutoTrader.com.au ... you'll find it... theres not many M3's in WA.... I think theres only 4 in WA of that year.

Spread the word..... urgent sale as I need the garage space to house my MX6 which has to battle the elements until the M3 goes. :)

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
that's what I call High Performance......i take that beast over many cars man....anyday....

Good luck with the sale mate...

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Looks a great car shame about the K's. But goodluck with the sale!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shame about the K's
I keep hearing that. Seems like people in Aus are frightened of engines made to last. It has full service history... lineage back to first owner... so we know its been maintained well. Although I cant find proof right now, I'm sure that BMW engines (especially in their M class) are made for at least 500k. I personally know a 328 owner who clocked up 380.

... "Just remember, F1 engines only last for one race event, but M-Power engines will last for life (forever)." - w w w . s t e v e c a r t e r . c o m / m 3 b m w . h t m

1 - 6 of 6 Posts