Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need many parts for my 1992 Model. I live in Nigeria and would love it if someone can advise me on how to get these parts and have shipped to me.
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need many parts for my 1992 Model. I live in Nigeria and would love it if someone can advise me on how to get these parts and have shipped to me.
Thank you.
if you have mazda mx6 with v6 2.5 engine KLDE ,then it may be cheaper to get your spares from south africa where they are readily available and easier to source, i am from south africa , durban , and also own a mazda mx6 v6
thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great!
I truly appreciate your help.
I will search of the parts dealers online and in case I don't find them online, I will plead with you to link me up with a physical dealer.
Thank you and God bless you. 😊

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Divi,
Have you received my email with the list of parts I need for my MX6 Coupe 1992?
Thank you,
Mustash

·
Registered
65 Posts
See if RockAuto.com ships internationally. They are the go-to online parts store here in the States. I use them and eBay almost exclusively. Also, many eBay sellers use the International shipping program option. If a seller does not, contact them to see if they will. It is an easy thing for US Sellers to do, we just ship the items to an eBay distribution center in Kentucky, and they deal with passing the shipment on to the Buyer in a foreign country.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much, Valentiner. I will definitely try them.
I truly appreciate your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts