Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a lot of photoshop lately. I was hoping to start a "post your mx6 photoshop" thread. Are there many mx6 photoshops out there? Or maybe we could start a photoshop competition with a nice mx6 picture. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Here's one I've been working on for the past few days, I'm pretty proud of it.

Original:

After PS:

It's hard to remember what all I did to it, I mostly did small touch ups. The big things were that I lowered it more and evened out the lowering, bigger wheels, new brakes, removed the reflection, messed with the tint, clear cornered the side marker, fixed the body damage on the rear quarter panel, and tons of other small things here and there.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Brian3 said:
^^ I like it so far. Tint might be a bit dark, and something with the lighting on the rear wheel looks off IMO.

How did you go about cutting the reflection out?
Thanks. Yeah, the tint looks kinda fake, but it would be practically impossible to still have it semi-transparent without leaving some of the reflection as well. Are you talking about the lighting inside the rear wheel? Like the shadow on the brake? Other than that I didn't mess with actual wheel other than making it bigger. As for the reflection I took a patch from the front quarter panel and streched it out over the reflection. It took some skewing and some cutting but I think it worked out fairly well. :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts