Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Pic of the MX6/Probe combo. I need a pic of it, and not the black one, I think it was white or had some white on it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought this car, the guy took the fender flares off an primed it black, the car needs alot of work to be perfect, im already changing headlights to 1 piece, different side skirts, shave gas door, and put some type of mazda tail lights on it, heres the most recent pic of it

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I think they look great. Thats the only thing I dont like about the 2nd gen Probes is their front end. It looks damn good with the Mx6 front.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
It needs something more on the back bumper. It looks incomplete to me :shrug:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Until he pays for it, it's still mine @-

·
Registered
555 Posts
The front bumper looks great, better than the only other body kits i've seen. I've only found four different kinds 5 if you count the shogun.

Andy'sAuto sport has a kit called the stingray, what do you guys think about that kit??

·
Registered
772 Posts
i think the back bumper needs to be changed, and the side skirts molded along with the handles(not needed but a good touch). other then that its going to be a phat ride, almost wish i did that, oh and where are you going to reroute your fuel cap to?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
SilverLS said:
i hate the back window setup on probes, but i guess theres no point in changing that, just buy an MX6
I agree. Don't like the turn signals on a probe either and worst of all just about every aftermarket front end has those slits in it too :(

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Wow, it looks so much better without the fender flares, those were just ugly. On a bit of a side note, what kind of kit is that? Is it an mx6 or probe kit, it looks pretty nice.

-Bryce

1 - 14 of 14 Posts