Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
another MX-6 in Hythe

Saw a silver MX-6 on Southampton Road in Hythe at around 16.45h today.

It may have been an M reg.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
more MX-6

Obviously the rain is bringing out the 6 in force.

M reg, in red, looked a little the worse for wear, in Northam (just east of Southampton City Centre) at around 11.30am today.

Later (14.15ish), R reg, in black, with Southampton Mazda on the number plate, in the Tesco car park in Hythe.

The local licence built Ford population is suffering a bit though. The M reg 24 valve that was just up the road from me does not appear to be there any more.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Blue Assasin???

Thought I saw the BA today, but it wasnt of course but is VERY similar, only the reg gave it away as not being you Dave, to my eye anyways. Same colour, v similar rims, lowered, similar zorst but was an M reg, from a distance tho who can tell. Was on the M27 east bound.

m

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
martyg said:
Thought I saw the BA today, but it wasnt of course but is VERY similar, only the reg gave it away as not being you Dave, to my eye anyways. Same colour, v similar rims, lowered, similar zorst but was an M reg, from a distance tho who can tell. Was on the M27 east bound.

m
AN IMPOSTER ;)

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Unbelievable!

Was giving a mate a lift home from work, and he was admiring the car, mentioning that he hadn't seem many around, and what do I see in my rear view mirror?
Red (Tidy) P Plate 6 - heading south for the Forth Road Bridge!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
martyg said:

m
I think I saw the same BA imposter today - coming into Verwood at 5:30 as I left work. Flashed the lights, but got no response...

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
major off topic :)

nice for your site ken

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
MX-6's on Sunday

On my way back from the airshow last Sunday I was storming through Wiltshire at monstrous speed and went past a rural car dealership with a silver 6 on the forecourt.

About half an hour later I was about to dive into the yellow Hampshire countryside near Thruxton and another silver 6 (L reg I think) came the other way.

regards,

Ian Chequer

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Name the dealer so someone can go back and get a flyer put in it... :E

John

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
MX-6 in dealer

I did not catch it - such is the 6's awesome speed.

If noonspecial would disclose his location I could be persuaded.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
60 Posts
that will be wiltshire for you ian , mind the combines tho !

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
garage location

The garage was on the A338 main Marlborough to Salisbury road if you fancy going to have a look for it.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
thats a LOOONG walk from london...

:D

seriously though... its too far on the train on the off chance... but thanks for the info.. i'll sit tight and wait for Jay to contact me.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Silver 6 spotted this afternoon in East Ardsley, heading towards wakefield on A650

IIRC we have a member in that area.. if so, was it you.. come on own up :E

John

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Would the guys in Charminster (bournemouth) shout if if you come here please? I flyerd the black one tother day, but noticed a red one parked up with you yesterday so it seems theres a gathering going on which is a shame to miss when we got the largest population of 6s in the country or so it seems.

Cheers

181 - 200 of 881 Posts