Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 881 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
need to get some flyers arranged for round Lincolnshire and Notts. Saw a very nice L plate red MX6 with alloys on the A612 Mansfield to Newark road and 5 mins later unfortunately saw a J plate J-spec in black on the back of a salvage truck with a mullered front end. To make things worse I saw it again in Notts later with other munched cars on the same transporter. It was on its way to Century Salvage, Notts if anyones interested.

Theres also a Silver M plate in Southwell (5 miles from Newark) which I pass every day. These people need to be educated.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Black N plate 6 in my local shopping centre - deftly whipped out a flyer and had a chat to the guy (Woody). Had his 6 about a year and has been looking for a 6 site and never found one! Anyway - really nice tidy car - just spent a fortune on discs/pads/calipers (Ouch!) and has a problem with the leccy arial sticking in the up position (cog problem anyone???).

Welcome Woody!!!!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Spotted a black N plate in middle of Coleford today. Again I was driving so unable to get a flyer on it :(

Matt

PS, I think they may well be taking over here, I have seen 2 others in Chepstow and 2 in the Forest of Dean recently

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Spotted a red 'N' reg on the Wessex Way at Westbourne tonight.

Unfortunately, I think it had gone up the back of the 4x4 in front. :E
Didn't look to be any damage though.

Ken

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Spotted a Silver N plated 1 in the Best Western Hotel car park in Tintern on the way to work this morning. As it is was 5am and freezing cold there was no way I was gonna stop and flyer, sorry guys :(

Matt

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Silver MX6 on the Wessex Way this morning. Parked on the grass verge on the other side of the road, bonnet up. :eek:

Couldn't stop unfortunately due to the amount of traffic and the 2 mile detour it would have entailed getting back on track. :( Hope he got going OK in the end...

Ken

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
MX-6 near Hythe

Spotted a red N reg 6 on the road leading from Marchwood up to the A326 near Hythe at about 13.30h today (near the Marchwood gravel quarry).

If it was someone on here I AM going to wash my car this weekend as I agree it is filthy.

regards,

ifc

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Seen a Red 6 a couple of time over the last week... I intend to track it down and flyer it sooner or later..

John

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Drove alongside a 'P' reg silver MX6 for a while on the Wessex Way Friday morning.
Congenial bloke driving, window down and he acknowledged my waved arm.
Then I got bored of driving at 50. }) })

Really must make the mx6.com sticker BIGGER... :(

Ken

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Went to a job today in sleepy Waltham on the Wolds. Customer had a blue/green 96 UK spec with black leather. Nice chap, chatted for ages about the car. He's had it from new, 67k on it with FMSH, he says it would have to be something pretty special to make him part with it as he's had Supra's, Subaru's and other Mazda's and they don't compare. He test drove an RX8 then told them they could keep it. He's minted, has 11 tv's in his 8 bedroom house and he loves his MX6, top man!

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I did tell him about the forum while I was grovelling around behind his TV but he said he "did'nt do that sort of thing" and seeing as he was paying me a tidy packet to be there I thought i'd give it a miss.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Spotted a white 6 this morning in blackwood, leather interior, no idea what year as they had northern irish plates, didn't get chance to speak to the driver though.

221 - 240 of 881 Posts