Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
talking about spottings, i never ever see any yellow ibizas like mine, never ever

finally saw my first one on the road, and we both flashed each other!! woohoo, then in the same day saw another one as well, how freaky is that!!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Spotted another red '6' on the Wessex Way near Westbourne on the way to work yesterday - with a laydee waving like mad at me as she went past... And no, it wasn't the blonde from Verwood :)

Ken
Also saw that black one again heading up the Spur Rd towards Ringwood - are you sure it's not you Marty???

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Maybe ken, i go that wat every day, but if you were waving at me I would have acknowledged you. I saw mop ( i think, silver, no badge, and a polo neck jumper, and a woman) the other day he flashed and stuff, he was pointing at the front of my car for some reason..lol, was there a dead cat stuck to the bumper mate that i wasnt aware of? I see so many still around town, there are two one red ome blue with MAZ private plates buzzing around. There was one on the M27 ( red) the other day, the driver was taking much interest in me but didnt say hi. Apart from mop i, all the drivers ive seen have been the more mature type.
M

·
Registered
900 Posts
Saw a Noble green one at Donny services today, left a note (didn't have any flyers with me - Doh!)
If you're here - Hello!!

Will

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
had a silver 6 on a P plate follow me round the M25 from at least potters bar slip road all the way to the M11. i went london way and he shot off to cambridge. we did the toot and wave bit. i wondered if it was someone from on here, isnt richyrich from that way??

Mike

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Met a guy at Halfords today who'd had his black 'M' reg MX6 for about a month and was there to get brake pads (with no luck, obviously). I "flyer'd" him and talked about this place and the helpful people here and where to get Green Stuff pads etc. It looks like he'll be popping in - unfortunately he may have been trying while the server was offline earlier though.

Like most of us here he reckons it's the best car he's ever driven... :) :) :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sunday at Crail, met a guy in a Red MX6, real nice and had a good chat. pointed him in the direction of the club so hope he pops along and joins

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Nice Blue "K" plate with BBS alloys in Dalgety Bay today - did the needful and left a flier.............................

·
Registered
793 Posts
Only seen two 6's so far in Brum. A black K reg same as mine on College Road, Witton area going the opposite way. Saw another near Merry Hill shopping centre not sure of reg. That was black also with a lady driver. Um, saw a red one going down the A39 nr Bude Sunday just gone. It was going south, didnt catch the reg either or the driver but looked a little modded.

Jase

·
Registered
215 Posts
Followed a nice metallic burgundy mx6 with nice alloys along the M4 on Fri afternoon. Driver ignored me but we seemed to do a bit of cat and mouse for a few miles before he turned off. Odd. Last letter of plate was TUD I think.

Then I saw another red one (K reg)in Safeway in Cornwall but didnt manage to drop a flier as was gonig the other way with a car load.

hmmm, had a load of fliers for a while now, never manage to deposit them!

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Seen a modded (nova style or should I say stu style) mx6 in Walkden near me in Manchester.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I've been on here for a month now and still havent seen any on the road in my area !! Always find I don't notice cars untill I've bought one of em. Didnt see any Mk1 Golfs ever but as soon as I bought one I started seeing them bloody everywhere !!

Oh well, back to trawling the classifieds :(

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
bit of an odd one this............

came home after a lunch out on saturday, to find a mauvy blue k plate 6 parked outside. dunno who the driver was visiting, but stuck a flyer on the windscreen.

if the owner joins, with our two 6's we could have a club meet without me leaving home(grin).

Mike

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
MX-6's in Southampton

I thought I had the only MX-6 in Hythe but according to one of my neighbours a blue one lives a few streets away and according to one of my other neighbours someone was chattering about their MX6 in the bar where he works, but it may be the same person.

Also the chap who fitted my immobiliser in Ipswich has one. We haven't met although we have exchanged MX-6 related e-mails via the boards.

On the way up to Ipswich this weekend I overtook a blue L-reg MX-6 on the M25 just south of the Dartford Eternal Traffic Jam. It was being driven by a girlie. A few months ago a red one absolutely screwed it past me on the M25 anticlockwise near Clackett service station.

Millions of those license built Ford things about though (Probes, someone said they were called) he he he..........

regards,

Ian Chequer

·
Registered
900 Posts
Re: MX-6's in Southampton

Ian F Chequer said:
I thought I had the only MX-6 in Hythe but according to one of my neighbours a blue one lives a few streets away and according to one of my other neighbours someone was chattering about their MX6 in the bar where he works, but it may be the same person.

Saw a nice white 6 parked outside me house earlier today!!:D

Ian,

Didn't know we had another Soton 6 on the boards mate :). If I'd have known we could have arranged a mini meet today (sat), as Stu was down to do some bits to his car!!

W

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Saw the L reg red one in Huddersfield today.. Not heard from him on here as yet.............

So I flyered it again..

Come on mate.. join us on here... you know it makes sense..

John

21 - 40 of 881 Posts