Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Saw a nice looking but obviously dead light blue one being loaded onto an AA truck in Canterbury last week. Hope it's not dead.

I almost cried.:(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Heard today that one of our clients has just been given a hire Lexus IS200 because she was in an accident in her MX6 (not her fault). Someone in Wales.
First thing I said to the claims handler was - "tell her about MX6.com when you next speak to her"...

Ken

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
saw a black 6 and a purply blue one down the same street in boxmore today, the blue one is for sale. i think tis sharons (a member on here), the black one must be her new ride.

Mike

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Spotted a black 6 in Branksome around 6pm this evening and followed a blue one ( K*** ATX ) all the way up Ashley Rd around 8pm. If it's anyone here - sorry I didn't stop when you did, but I was already late. :)

Ken

·
Registered
793 Posts
Saw a gleaming red P reg on me way to work this mornin. Last few letters maybe had a Y and an M in it. Followed behind for a while until we came to the dual carriageway and then he moved over to let me through. Was going to give a friendly beep beep, but chickened out at the last second :D Gots to watchout for who ya beep in my area :D

Jase

·
Registered
900 Posts
Where do i start, I've seen loads this weekend...

Saw a silver one and a black one in Chandlers Ford on Sat. And then in basingstoke in the evening saturday saw a maroon one parked up and while walking to the cinema saw a blue one (G - you weren't at the Ster Century cinema on Sat @ 7 were you?)

W

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
silver MX6 in Hythe

There is another MX6 in the Hythe area as I was following it through the New Forest on the way to work. He went towards Lyndhurst though while I went the other way over the Causeway.

it was silver and M reg but didn't get a chance to get ignored by the driver though.

Incidentally, have tried to contact you via the boards without any success.

regards,

Ian Chequer

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Black 'K' reg on the Wessex Way about 5:45 this evening. Dropped - no 'slammed' I think is the word here. :)
Gave a toot (and Carl waved I think) as I passed at about 95. })

Ken

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yesterday on the M8 heading towards Glasgow Airport about 11am, a Black MX6 with the Reg plat H1 MX6 ??

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Probably H1 MXG with a well positiond fixing screw.

Can get loads like that from the DVLA for £250 but not with the number 1 they all cost £999 :(

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
And robbing sods they are too...

wonder where these are:

M4ZDA
MAZ626 (Irish)
E1NST (for me!)

should be like the States, anything goes... maybe one of our cousins over the pond can explain the ins and outs of their laws...

John

·
Registered
982 Posts
MIKE, by the way, your plate M1 KES is currently on a Maroon Bentley Arnage !! Make him an offer, I'm sure he needs the cash - LOL !!

And H1 MX6 is indeed H1 MXG with a well positioned screw - and it is on a 93 black mx6 !!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
111 MXG is up for sale at the next DVLA auction.

£400 reserve.

41 - 60 of 881 Posts