Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

841 - 860 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Spotted P212 XUD at 6.20 this morning in Whitchurch Cardiff. Is a member on here gonna own up to their purchase?????

Matt

PS, I know who you are!! :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
P*** dag, black mx6 heading towards motorway on Manchester road this friday evening. Gave a little wave, not sure he saw me. texted my mate (he drives a red 6) he was at that time behind a silver 6, and had just past a red 6, all in huddersfield...kinda like buses, isnt it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Blue mx6

Spotted a blue mx6 with extensive rear quarter damage, wheel clamped and 'no road tax stickers' on windows in Peterlee Co. Durham. (looks like it'll end up in the breakers- shame, looks a decent car pre-accident)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've seen a white MX-6 in Scunthorpe parked behind a shop on doncaster road with the car park behind (google maps 53.590499, -0.656058) You can see it on the satellite image!
Also, I used to pass one identical to mine in South Ferriby on the way to and from hull uni. It had a female driver, couldn't tell age as I passed too quickly.

Robert

·
Registered
859 Posts
i cant resist....blue mx6 coming onto ainlytop roundabout, Huddersfield, presumably off the motorway, went my way up past the hotel...i beeped and waved, bet he thought i was a weirdo....

·
Registered
246 Posts
I keep seeing a silver 6 in and arround Stalybridge, reg P775, parked outside the Post Office in Stalybridge centre today.

Mark
I park outside Stalybridge Post Office every day around 5pm, silver V6 reg R842.

There used to be a lilac?? coloured 6 on an estate near me for a while, it's gone now. Black one buzzes up and down the street fairly regularly, nice alloys on that. Seen red and blue ones around Ashton under Lyne. The guy that runs the fishing shop in Stalybridge (I think) has (had?) a silver 6 with a private plate. Not seen that for some time now.

Rob

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Saw two today.....:)

A black 'P' reg with Speedlines, MTX & Grey Leather at Tesco's Brooklands store in Weybridge and a silver 'N' reg parked in the Queen's Road, Weybridge.

Aren't they getting common around here .....;)

Paula

·
Registered
246 Posts
My stepson said he's seen a purple 6 heading up Huddersfield Road, Stalybridge last night. I chased it and eventually caught it, only to discover it was a Nissan 200SX:jump::D

Rob

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Saw a Red 6 in Morrisons car park in Bredbury while I was waiting for my MOT, P reg. I think Dave (doorslamer) had seen it before.
Then saw a red 1st gen 6 (626 coupe) on the Ahston-U-Lyne by pass on the way back from the MOT.

Mark

·
Registered
184 Posts
Slightly "anti"-topic, but not deliberately...I've had my 6 for over two years, but no-one's listed me on here :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
Slightly "anti"-topic, but not deliberately...I've had my 6 for over two years, but no-one's listed me on here :(
Have you taken it out your garage yet?;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh ha ha! :)

To be fair it has been unused for a couple of periods, but yes, I have, including a lovely blast up to the Lake District and back (despite the fact that needed 4 tanks of fuel when petrol prices were ridiculous about this time last year!)

I'll get some pics up soon so people can look out for me...and then make rude comments :)

P.S. Finally uploaded some pics here folks. Feel free to stop me for a chat :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well the black 6 I used to see almost daily has vanished, but a silver P reg must have been bought by someone in Forres area as it keeps popping up.
Must get something done to mine, red 6 getting stripped, Gunmetal 6 to be rebuilt and Probe to be sold off once it's mot'd.

Dave.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Just seen a nice clean blue one by Tooting Bec tube, he was heading into Trinity road, he'd already seen me as I was turning at the lights, gave each other a nod and smile :)
anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Spotted two over the past few days.
First was in the car park of Stalybridge Market, silver K731 I think. No it wasn't MazdaRob.
Second was a Thunder Grey K reg I think, coming down Mossley Road on Saturday morning. I was at the lights in a Punto.

Mark

841 - 860 of 881 Posts