Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

861 - 880 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Only saw three MX-6's throughout my 860 mile trip to the West Country and back last month.

I flashed at one, only to remember that I was in a hired Vauxhall Astra.

Duh !!! :eek::confused:

Paula

·
Registered
246 Posts
Spotted two over the past few days.
First was in the car park of Stalybridge Market, silver K731 I think. No it wasn't MazdaRob.
Second was a Thunder Grey K reg I think, coming down Mossley Road on Saturday morning. I was at the lights in a Punto.

Mark
No, definitely not me, silver R842 if anyone spots it:D Spotted a black N plate (I think) on Yew Tree Lane near me, driven by a woman. Followed it down Cheetham Hill Road and High Street/Acres Lane, Stalybridge until it turned left at the lights towards the town centre. Tried the old flashing lights routine, but didn't get a response. Probably thought I was odd or something:jump:

K731 sounds familiar, can't recall where I've seen it.:confused:

Rob

Rob

·
Registered
184 Posts
Angie

Just seen a nice clean blue one by Tooting Bec tube, he was heading into Trinity road, he'd already seen me as I was turning at the lights, gave each other a nod and smile :)
anyone on here?
Yup, that was me mate!
I was gonna post on here but this is the first chance I've had so you beat me to it :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yup, that was me mate!
I was gonna post on here but this is the first chance I've had so you beat me to it :)

:jump: woohoo nice one fella nice to see, gimme a shout if your in the area again.

Just dont tell anyone how shabby mine is looking at the moment I'm well aware of it :(

but plans are afoot to clean it all up slowly getting the parts together :)

ps yours blue or green ? I didnt really see you till I was half way round the corner with you hanging out the window lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
No tooting at Tooting

:jump: woohoo nice one fella nice to see, gimme a shout if your in the area again.
Certainly will mate, no worries. I used to live in Clapham (and Tooting Bec/Streatham ages ago too for that matter) but have had to move back to Herts when I was made redundant :(
Be back in London as soon as I can though!

Just dont tell anyone how shabby mine is looking at the moment I'm well aware of it :(
Yeah, your silver was looking a little flat!
Ok I won't then...your secret is safe with me :jump:

but plans are afoot to clean it all up slowly getting the parts together :)
Yeah, me too. Takes a while doesn't it?!

ps yours blue or green ? I didnt really see you till I was half way round the corner with you hanging out the window lol
Well it's a '97, Noble Green II, so basically blue :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
:tup:Spotted a midnight blue 6 today on the hucclecote road, Gloucester at the abbeymead lights. I came past the other way!!
Looked mint to me.
did it have blacked out rear windows??? on an R plate...i was in Gloucester that weekend for a friends wedding...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi mate, think is was you then as the windows were black. Looked nice to me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Black MX6, N plate, Mille Miglia alloys, Audi style lights, spotted on Dewsnap Lane, Dukinfield. Seen it before and never managed to attract their attention:(

Rob

·
Registered
116 Posts
Spotted 2 today a red m reg with gold alloys on hockley link, compton near winchester.
and black one parked up in gammons lane watford herts.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sunday, just after leaving Silverstone heading towards Towcester on the A43, silver MX6 spotted going the other way! Whoever it was, they were a bit late for Trax!:lol:

Rob

·
Registered
184 Posts
Blue L92 BJU driving past Stoke Mandeville hospital on Wednesday...

861 - 880 of 881 Posts