Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Ken sorry ive been away from the site for a bit. I will be in touch when I know im DEFO around, otherwise if your passin try your luck, im here more than im not, you didnt get lucky that time, I was probably at my yoghurt knitting class.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
smart car versus MX-6

Jase,

I'm assuming, in order to smoke the 6, the Smart car from which your photograph was taken was the same one featured in the For Sale section of this site which could do 0-60 in 2.3 seconds.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Well, I shan't be round for a bit Marty. Just blown my engine up :(

Looks like I won't be making it to Japfest after all.

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Just going through the threads.. and was wondering why you were going to miss Japfest..

Sorry to hear this Ken..

Choices time..

fix it
buy another, or a scrapper with a good engine (KL-ZE prefered)
explain to Lin what a good investment an RX-7 or RX-8 would make, and the £12 saving on Japfest would go nicely towards it..

John

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
lol John.

Almost the first thing she said when she got out of the car behind me was "I suppose you're going to want to get an RX7 now!"

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
spotted a nice clean silver 'P' plate 6 at the apsley/hemel traffic lights, would have been coming from the A41, today (saturday about 11:30)

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Black 6 spotted in Hope hospital car park last week.
Also silver 6 on entry road to same hospital.

Wasnt in my car so couldnt flyer :(

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Typical. While I was running around looking for spares in the Toyota I spotted 2 6's I'd never seen before. And the flyers are in the door pocket of the MX6...

Ken

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice looking red 6...oh now where was it?........ oh yes that's right on TOP GEAR last night. Didn't manage to flyer it unfotunately. He he:E

·
Registered
793 Posts
Spotted an L reg black 6 pulling off from near the multistory car park (Lemon Quay) in Truro on Saturday afternoon. Funny really as I not seen one for ages and I see another after I park mine 5 minutes before :D They're like buses I tell ya!! The old saying "They all come along at once" :E It had a bit of a bash near the front indicator on driver side :rolleyes:

Jase

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Wierd Jase, if i didnt know better i would say it was me, only for the different reg and I wasnt in Truro, .....lol..even the bash matches mine.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Red P reg today in Poole, no front wheels and engine appeared to be lying on the tarmac with a dirty big hole in it. Looked like somone had de-bowled it.

Marty

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Hmm - that's strange. Haven't seen the red one that's usually parked at my place for a while. However there was a shiny black one with a black front plate there yesterday evening. ;)

Looked nice - like somebody had been polishing it.

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
LOL... you two crack me up :E

John

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Spotted a silver 6 going past Chepstow Racecourse about 2.30 this afternoon. No idea what year, was going to fast })

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
No idea what year, was going too fast

Who was? Him or you?

That one that went past me on the M25 a few months ago must have been driven by Richard Noble because he / she was absolutely flying. Not so much an issue of getting the year as only just making out it was a mad maz at all.

Mind you, he might have been in pursuit of that smart car.

regards,

Ian Chequer

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Ian

Er, can't lie!! it was me :angel: was heading off to the Wye valley for some winding road action :smokin:

Matt

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
matt rocks

We dream of winding roads down here like those gnomes in the TV commercial dream of big gardens.

regards,

ifc

101 - 120 of 881 Posts