Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Red six spotted in Wallington

Just on my way back to the office and passed a very shiny Red MX6 :wave: my first spotted since I got mine. Was driven by a bearded chap with a passenger who exchanged a smile and wave as I went passed. Was it one of you lot on the way to Croydon then?? As I said she was pretty shiny so must be looked after.

Shame mine was looking so minging today :sigh: but thats a week under the tree sap in works car park I guess...

Artful.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
They are like buses now,

Spotted another silver 6 today, going round the roundabout outside work. As I work in Bradley Stoke, Bristol it's unlikely to be the same one I saw yesterday. Or am I being stalked ???? })

Matt

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Artful said:
Was driven by a bearded chap with a passenger who exchanged a smile and wave as I went passed.
Thought you were talking about me and Carl then - until I realised I've been nowhere near Croydon for months...

:lol:

Ken

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah Ken - I thought it might be you as I remembered the picture of you in your profile with that beard ;). It was also nearly as shiny as yours but I figured driving up here from dorset was probably a bit much for you with that new engine, got to get an oil change or two in first I guess. Congrats to you and kyle by the way. Fantastic reading and pics on your engine thread!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
another red 6 in Southampton

On the Causeway at about 11.35am today I looked in my rearview mirror and saw - MYSELF.

Terrifying. The concept of two Ian C's. Hope they get him quick before he signs too many things.

In fact it was an L reg MX-6 the same colour as mine. Did try and catch the drivers' eye without any success.

He went straight on at the Rushington roundabout, while I hit the A326 back to inner city Hythe.

Glad you all enjoyed Japfest BTW.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Pity the poor sods around Chippenham today.

The sight of us lot convoying down to Castle Combe must have been something to behold!

Even the other jap owners at the Shell station all turned to look. :lol:

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
A black P reg 6 passed me and Mark on the way home... not one of us lot, he had a look over as he passed, but nothing else.

John

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just spotted my second 6

Again on the way back to the office and two cars in front saw a shiny light blue one (like mx-6uk's) had a priv plate - four numbers starting with 6xxx. Turned off towards Ikea (beddinton/croydon)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
MX-6 outside a prison

On one of those Police Camera Action type programmes last night there was some police footage of an elderly Carlton leading the police a merry dance through the streets of Yorkshire.

In the early part of the clip the police car passes a red or purple MX-6 with its wheels up on the kerb. I was a little worried it might be the car being chased but it wasn't.

So ...... have any mx6.com subscribers been jugged recently?

regards,

Ian C

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
today (sun 30/5) after doing me brake pads, took the car for a spin, and not more than 300 yds from me house was a silver P plate mx6. standard wheels, car in good nick with full black leather inside, that too in good nick. flyered it.

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
Flyered a J reg, black 626GT in Morisons carpark in Huddersfield..
Well more like gave the owner the flyer as he was sitting in it at the time :)

Hope he joins us here.

John

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just went out for lunch and I thought I was looking in a mirror. Thunder grey 6 on the other side of the road in Folkestone. I waved but he seemed non-plussed, will keep my eyes out and flyer him if I seem him again stationary.

Never seen another grey one until today. Looked in fantastic condition.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Caught him at the pub over the road from chez moi. M plater, full grey leather, aircon, lovely condition. Gave him the details of the site and he said he may be along soon, he's only had the car a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
654 Posts
R reg MX6 in Red seen in Largs on Saturdaym it was lovely!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Spotted a red one, yesterday about 17.30. Again going round the roundabout outside work.

·
Registered
793 Posts
jasonuk26 said:
Spotted an L reg black 6 pulling off from near the multistory car park (Lemon Quay) in Truro on Saturday afternoon. Funny really as I not seen one for ages and I see another after I park mine 5 minutes before :D They're like buses I tell ya!! The old saying "They all come along at once" :E It had a bit of a bash near the front indicator on driver side :rolleyes:
Spotted the same one again driving into Truro on Saturday afternoon

Jase

·
Registered
900 Posts
Was driving back from me hols in Weymouth on Sat, and waved at a black 6 in Bournemouth who waved back - First time ever!

Then on the M3 near Basingstoke saw a maroon one in the inside lane so slowed down and crawled past him with Lucy waving frantically, and he waved back!

W

S

·
0 Posts
two red 6's spotted in manchester,one last monday coming out of wythenshaw hospital l reg i think, the other one i've seen several times around manchester airport cargo centre a p reg i think

·
Registered
793 Posts
w00t!

Atlast a 6 was spotted on my travels back from Cornwall :p It was a red P reg and ended with something like UFC. Flew past it at first near J11 of M5 going towards Brum. Looked like an MX3 at a distance but was happy to see a 6 when I got closer :D I slowed down a bit for them to catch up and we kinda weaved in and out a bit for a while. Passenger was a blonde lady, but couldn't look at driver as was concentrating hehe. Sorry I had to leave if you are reading this as needed the loo :E Don't know where u dissapeared to as tried to catch up but no sign. If it's not someone on the board then I hope they saw the MX6.com stickers on my windows and hopefully they will join.

Jase :D

121 - 140 of 881 Posts