141 - 160 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Me on Sunday morning, I seen Storms Black six :D

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Was in a hurry to get out of work today, and as I went screaming down the outside lane of the dual carriageway - just caught a glimpse of a black 6 on an M plate (J spec by the looks of the rear plate) coming out of the Sky TV car park in Dunfermline - didn't even have time to wave! If you're reading this - apologies!!!!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
L*** FJM Black six spotted 10 minutes ago London bound on the A127. UK spec and pretty standard. I was 2 cars behind and desperate to catch up, but I don't do undertaking. Instead I blasted down the slip road at my turn off so I could read the plate.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Red M reg 6 spotted near Newtown, Birmingham, so I floored it a bit to catch up and beeped as I went past and also got a beep back :D There was a flash of lights, then another beep as he moved behind me, so I turned off and we both pulled up in the shopping centre car park and sat chatting for a bit which was cool. Told the guy about the website as he has a few problems at the moment so hopefully they can be sorted out with a bit of help. I'm well chuffed :D Found another 6 owner near me, and been spotted a couple of times.

Jase :wave:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Nice black P reg in Charminster yesterday, the car had a full on twin pipe conversion with a pair of what appeared to be 4" bazookas or similar. Looked quite awsome actually, a 4" at either side.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
another MX-6 in Hythe

Driving home this afternoon (around 3.00 p.m.) I was going around a roundabout on the A326 near Hythe and saw a red P reg MX-6 with aftermarket alloys waiting to pull out.

I have heard from two separate sources that there is another red 6 in Hythe and this might be the one.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Saw a Black one on a L plate. It was around 1 this afternoon as I was going down Whiteladies Road in Bristol.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
one for bedlam and cornish,

saw a black soarer on an L plate on the M25 just after the st albans turn off. had the word limited on the front wing sorta where we have the sidicator. also had the dragon bonnet badge.

Mike

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
In molesy yesterday and gave two youngish people a flyer as they were getting into there 6 :) It was red didnt get the plate reg.

Stu

·
Registered
550 Posts
Out for a run Sunday afternoon after doing the O2 sensor and saw another red 6 on Otterspool Rd, Stockport, but wasn't quick enough to note the licence plate.

Quite surprised as there seem to be very few on this board from the Gt Manchester area.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
doorslammer said:
Quite surprised as there seem to be very few on this board from the Gt Manchester area.
because the insurance for the M postcode is sh*t :):):):):

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
birmingham

Most Birmingham postcodes are also very high.

B1-5,B12 and B20 I remembered as being real killers.

regards,

ifc

·
Registered
83 Posts
Try living in Northern Ireland mine is insured in the wifes name,full NCB driving more than 10 years £825 and shes a woman for christsake.
MartyB

·
Registered
154 Posts
Does this count? My Dad saw a nice blue-purple one in his village near Rugby the other day. Anyone from here. He thinks it had aftermarket wheels and looked in good condition.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I saw a fit Blonde chick about 35yrs old driving a silver one through Long Hanborough in oxfordshire.

wouldn't mind her pulling my handbrake.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
patch, i was in ya area yesterday, hoped to see ya new lights, alas, u must have been hiding(grin). was in cowley actually.

Mike

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Let a very nice silver-grey MX6 out in front of me tonight - plate was "MXI xxxx", so possibly over from Ireland?

Got plenty of :tup: :tup: from the 2 guys in it when they realised mine was another MX6... :D :)

Ken

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Keep spotting a black 6 (Along with a yellow RX8) with personalised plates, parked opposite shops in Southmead (Bristol)

141 - 160 of 881 Posts