Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the 401 on Monday (Nov 20/06) and saw a guy in a purple MX6 that was lowered, had an exhaust and tinted windows. Don't know if he has a ZE, but he did pull pretty decently. We were racing from the 404 to Kennedy.
Anyone know who it might be, if he's on here? He was of the western asian decent, to be PC. Not oriental.

And, for the record in case he is on here, I didn't do a fly by rice-ing. I only passed him so that he could hear my exhaust (PGT-ze'd). I couldn't hear his and he was moving!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
And, for the record in case he is on here, I didn't do a fly by rice-ing. I only passed him so that he could hear my exhaust (PGT-ze'd). I couldn't hear his and he was moving!
I don't know man. Sounds to me like you did a ricer fly-by and your covering up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would never!
Actually it was better that I passed him, cuz then we were weaving in and out of traffic. It was fun, when they're cool like that and not ricey.

·
Registered
149 Posts
sorry to high jack but any one know the champaine coloured mx6 in Kemptville over the weekend i think he/she may have been at the dog show?

·
Registered
149 Posts
south of Ottawa

·
Registered
149 Posts
anybody know?

·
Registered
149 Posts
yeah this was sunday on 44.

·
Registered
149 Posts
second that!!!

·
Banned
82 Posts
I saw a green one on the 401 on monday afternoon, was driving like a crazy biznatch.
My MX6 is still new and im ripping her around to get a feel for her... Might very well have been me. The paint is green, with burnt patches in the clear coat... and it doesnt have plates. Never noticed you tho :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
dent in the front left fender?

·
Registered
149 Posts
k theres a 88-91 626 here beige with dent in the front left fender

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw the purple one again on Monday, but he took off.
I've also seen a black one with a Marlboro stick on the back bumper, going west. So he's either in Scarborough or further east.

·
Registered
149 Posts
theres also a black one ive see in kemptville a few times, dunno who he/she is though

·
Registered
499 Posts
Crap,, I must be getting really old.
I sold my stock front springs to a fella here on the boards, he drove a purple MX6 (1997 IIRC) with tinted widows. Gawd, I really can't remeber his name. Anyway, he was from Scarborough area (if my mind hasn't gone co0mplete shot)

On a side note,,, I saw what looked like Malicious' old car today on the 406. He (she) was in the Northbound lane. You on the board ??

1 - 20 of 221 Posts