Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I seen a Green with Tinted windows on Williams Parkway in Brampton, He was a black male driver... are u on here?

Im willin yo give u a second chance at that race lol
maybe it was me, i have a green 1 with tint,
and im black, and male, but ive never raced any other mx6 before unless u drive that light blue one that i always see.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw a white one parked on the corner near popeye's at Ottawa. I nearly cried when I saw in what condition it was.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wow, I've been seeing more and more MX6's of late around Ottawa; today I noticed another blue one parked at Lincoln Fields, not kitted, not quite the same blue a mine, but pretty nice still.

There's also this black 626, lowered and I think kitted, I've seen it near Woodroffe and Carling a few times in the last 48 hours, pretty nice, kinda curious if its someone anyone here knows.

·
Registered
11 Posts
black 626

I've seen that black 626 as well around the merivale and caldwell area. It's got black and silver rims, possibly some subtle body work and I think exhaust but I can't remember 100%. It's been around there for a few years at least I think. I always used to notice it because my buddy had the same 626 in blue but bone stock, and we'de always rub it in when we saw that nicer black 626. I know this reply is to a post that is almost a month old but it was the most recent post as well, so I hope this doesnt quaily as a bump. Actually I'm not even sure if I just used that term correctly.:shrug:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw a 1'st Gen MX6 for sale on usedottawa a while back(a year or a bit more). It was a 1989 Mx6-GT in burgundy I think (possibly just black). The seller wanted $2400 or so, which I thought was a little pricey, but I think it had less than 90k so I can understand wanting a good amount for it. I loved the 1'st gen Mx6's for all the little details about the interior and also it's endless torque. I was just wondering if anyone bought that car, knows what happened to it, or has seen any nice ones lately?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Saw a red stock 2nd gen MX6 around Newmarket early this morning. Look like the paint was faded, mostly on the roof.. Turned right off Main street towards the cop shop near fairy lake early this morning.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Spotted a few "clunker" 2G rolling around last night at Kennedy Commons' massive weekly Weds. evening get together. All makes/genres represented at this meet but did not see any clean 6 besides my own?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I head to KC sometimes for some meets but I haven't been there lately :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Spotted a few "clunker" 2G rolling around last night at Kennedy Commons' massive weekly Weds. evening get together. All makes/genres represented at this meet but did not see any clean 6 besides my own?
Jello, you go to that rice fest? I stay as far away as I can, even though it's rougly around the corner from my house:lol:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Jello, you go to that rice fest? I stay as far away as I can, even though it's rougly around the corner from my house:lol:
I'm less than 10 minutes away myself, yet I just found about these meets a few weeks ago. I haven't been to something of this size in years, so it was a refreshing change. I ran into some old gearhead friends and it's all good. :tup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
who mx6 was at wonderland on tuesday

I seen a very nice looking mx6 at canadas wonderland just wondering if it was anybody from here. If so very nice car.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Who's silver mx6 LS was in an accident where it crossed the median at Montreal Rd and Bearbrook ? This was on Sept 4 / 09
Lots of police and firetrucks,

Nice skid marks !

·
Registered
894 Posts
Anyone here from Mississauga?

181 - 200 of 221 Posts