Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ahhhhh

Dolomite was the screen name of this dude. I only know his was a 96 cuz he told me when he picked up the springs.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ok i wonder who the other beige one is, you on here?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ok, strange sighting's Thursday night (Dec. 7) as I went to fill up. Saw 2 mx6's. One was nothing, but one guy, saw him just after 10:30pm sitting in this plaza at Brimley & Brimorton (South of Ellesmere). Looks like he had wheels from a 93 PGT. I was gonna go in there, but had to get home (which is across the street btw). I think it was black. Is s/he on here?

·
Registered
149 Posts
There is an mx6 at leahy auto it doesn't have a sticker so i dont know if its for sale buy its nice. Black with tinted windows custom rims. No rust!!!! I ll check at lunch to see if its for sale. If anyone is interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
sorry no luck guys its a customers car and its not for sale

·
Registered
389 Posts
There's only one other mx-6 in brockville, 93-94 stock white ls, auto

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw a black first gen today coming back from lunch. I turned off of vanburen and turned right onto Prescott. you on here?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Saw a black second gen on Prescott st. today. near the collage. You on here?

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw a white 88-91 626 gt hatch yesterday. broke my heart to see it from the front and reminded me how much i want to drive my own 626

·
Registered
499 Posts
saw a white 88-91 626 gt hatch yesterday. broke my heart to see it from the front and reminded me how much i want to drive my own 626
Just saw a 1st gen 5 door LX at the shop in North Gower. U sure it wasn't that one? As well there is a dude with a blue 5 door GT on the way to Oxford Mills, can't remember what that road is called. I offered him cash for it, but he needed it for a daily driver.

I am still lookin for a decent shell....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just saw a 1st gen 5 door LX at the shop in North Gower. U sure it wasn't that one? As well there is a dude with a blue 5 door GT on the way to Oxford Mills, can't remember what that road is called. I offered him cash for it, but he needed it for a daily driver.

I am still lookin for a decent shell....
this was a gt i studied it. this one was parked at Johnssons Independent. The driver was female

·
Registered
264 Posts
anybody else want to post or should we get a "I saw this car, here, on this date, is it anybody here" thread?

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
anybody else want to post or should we get a "I saw this car, here, on this date, is it anybody here" thread?
AKA a "Spotted" thread. Sadly, they never seem to work out the way they are intended and usually stray towards vehicles other then those portrayed on said site (in other words, people posting about Ferrari's rather then MX6's on MX6.com).

Also, most of the modified MX6's in Ontario and area's are stored or returned to stock for winter, so you are doing nothing more then spotting a ton of random stock MX6's.

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw a 1st gen mx6 in barhaven around 2:50ish today. it had different rear wheels than front (atleased on the left side) you on here?

·
Banned
82 Posts
OK, two 2ng Gens, one burgandy and one vintage red (and possibly a probe)... saw u guys at Moxie's at Square One. I was sitting at the window, wondering who the drivers might be. My RX-7 friend bet me it was a pair of PTA moms, but these cars were forum material.
If ur here, holla... Rx-7s are cocky, im gonna prove my point :argue:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Saw 2 PGT's on Tuesday.
First one was a white 93/94 PGT on Hwy 7. Stock rims, lowered, no spoiler, tinted windows, an exhaust (sorta), and 2 aftermarket bright fogs.
The 2nd was parked at Mobile Climate Controls (Jane & 407) (Across the street from my work). It was burgundy with what looked like a carbon fibre hood and eyelits. Stock rims and that's all I could see.

21 - 40 of 221 Posts