Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
You may have seen the g/f. We have two. But only one is on the road right now.

It is a 93 baby blue/ in Scarborough. Bellamy and Lawrence. Nothing fancy, lowered springs and black steelies and winter tires. The other is a 94 black.

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw the smae 626 twice sitting near ken stratford on Presscott, it is a white lx sedan you on here, pm me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
anyone know any body who drives a red rx7 it has red rims and a sportty exhaust and its right hand drive(well thats what my bud told me). If anyone knows this guy let me know via pm.

·
Registered
947 Posts
saw a red 1'st gen mx6. looked stock but really well maintained.

basically near the childrens hospital in london.
I think i have seen that car also many times parked at Tim Hortons on Hamiliton and Wellington. I think they work there and have mx6.com stickers

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw a baby blue 2nd gen mx6 on the 416 today at about 1:55 pm was heading north and you were heading south

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Saw a red Mx6 today on St. Clair W around 3:30pn ish? Had an exhuast, spoiler and was pretty loud. Didn't see the driver though. He may have a ze in it though, not sure (I was in the streetcar going east).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
2 spottings seen on Monday May 7.
#1 was Lakeshore & Longbranch loop (for the bus & streetcars). It was white (possibly cream), with projector lights, black rims (I think) and had an exhaust. May have been atx also. It had a 4 sale sign in the window also.
#2 was a green mx6 parked on Tecumseh @ Queen. Had rims, moonroof, exhaust, spoiler and had a "wheels" sticker in the rear driver quarter window.
Once again, I was in the streetcar (as I drive them). Thus the increase in spottings has increased. Lots on St. Clair and College.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I own a Burgundy 94 MX-6 Mystere in Whitby. Complete stock look w/ Black tint. Live off Dundas if anymore has seen me in Whitby/Oshawa/Brooklin.

Most Sixers in Whitby are older guys in there late 20s or 30s.....kinda sad.

I normally see another burgundy one in Ajax (Chapters plaza), Black in Whitby (Greek Typhoon? Plaza), couple other random spotting, one normally around A&P plaza Thickson/Tauton.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cosmocare

Saw a black MX-6 at Cosmocare in Nobleton. Looked like it was having some body work done to it. Is the owner somewhere on this board?

ZD6

·
Banned
991 Posts
Highway 7 in guelph, i was at work(olympic honda) and saw a red 2nd gen drive buy, with bodykit muffler, whole 9 years. was a nice car, wondering if it was any of us

·
Registered
68 Posts
Golf Girl

Saw a silver 2nd gen 6 get on the 401 at Morningside this morning. Good looking blond gal driving it. I've seen the car before around the area, but had never seen the owner/driver. Are you on this board? Or does anyone else know about the car or girl?

Cheers
ZD6

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Spotted a red 2nd gen MX6 parked on Lakeshore, pretty sure it was west on First St.
Had aftermarket 17" 8 spoke rims, moonroof, exhaust, oem spoiler, lowered, tint (I think) and the front license plate has been placed lower than the normal mounting spot (looks good though, really!).

·
Registered
38 Posts
beige mx6

saw a beige mx6 with black hood and vinyl on the side on a little street close to d-town kitchener the other day. very nice project car in progress. body kit wasn't done yet, had supra tails done and pretty nice rims. anyone know who's it is?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I see sooo many mx6s around here (ottawa/orleans/Gatineau) but unfortinetly they are usually stock. Ive only see about 3 tuned ones.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Drunky, don't let my car fool ya. I like it lookin' stock, doesn't attract attention. But I do have the SS AC Headers, 2.5" all the way back, K&N filter, Tokicos, etc... It moves nicely. I'm just not that interested in the body work.

Spotting: I saw a green one with three guys in it out on the Ottawa River Parkway two days ago, while I was out testing out my brand new Tokico Blues. Looked in good shape, pretty stock though, but exhaust sounded nice! I was the black MX6 enjoying the sounds from behind, got off at Woodroffe.

41 - 60 of 221 Posts