Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Spotted an MX-5 around 2am in Sunco gas station on Consumers by Wendy's in Whitby.

Two nights ago i saw one crusing down King St pass the oshawa centre w/ 3 guys in it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
who was the cute lady in an mx6 with vader kit and j-spec head lights in whitby today? my fiancee was jealous lol :) but its ok i was checking out the car
Was the car white? I've seen it once or twice. I'm guessing summer ride or someone passing through town...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mistere- I see you all the time and I'm quite certain I even pulled up beside your burgandy MX6 on Brock and Consumers and asked if you wanted to run em, earlier on this year. I see your ZE project all the time in your driveway. I'm usually around your area a half dozen times a week.. unless coincidentally someone else has the same cars in Whitby and I'm completely out too lunch!

·
Registered
284 Posts
3 Sixs in one day

Green MX-6 parked at Wendy's/Timmys Thickson Rd/Consumers

Silver MX-6 Coming through the intersection there towards the Timmys/Wendy's (Had the front plate bolted high, bottom plate holes on top bracket holes...weird)

Grey MX-6 on 401 heading East past Simcoe off ramp

·
Registered
59 Posts
wednesday around 7pm i saw a black one tinted on brimley, from ellesmerer going south to lawrence...you here though???

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
i keep seeing a grey mx6 with Jspecs and rims outside the appartment building on bloor and dovercourt .. anyone here?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Saw a red 89' PGT with black tint and 93 rims today. There's also a dent in the rear bumper, like someone punched it. Right after I got on the gardiner going east and he got off at Don Mills. I was driving the blue 93. We acknowledged, but didn't race.

·
Registered
149 Posts
theres a hunter green mx6 in kemptville with the plates something to the tune of udblfn2. you on here?

·
Banned
991 Posts
i keep seeng a done up to the tits red mx6, body kit rims exhaust whole nine yards driving by Olympic honda on hwy 7 in guelph

AND theres a green one drives by on river road, right by house alot with nice muffler,
anyone on here at all?

·
Registered
149 Posts
saw a burgandy mx6 lowered fully body kit with a rattle can today up at timms at about 10 after 11

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Weird no one ever sp[ots me, lol. you guys should also put if it s a 1G or 2G mx6 you saw :shrug:

61 - 80 of 221 Posts