Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Nope, haven't seen you around, but the car looks nice :tup:. How much psi you running?
thanks man, I'm using a dual stage boost controller so I'm at 11psi or 14-15 psi but still on stock turbo :) depending on the weather/temperature are you asking so you know in advance what to expect if our paths happen to cross, lol?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
No, not particularily. But, you'd probably win either way. Though, are you sure that the stock turbo can do 15psi? I heard that the stock can only handle 11-12. My bro used to have an 89PGT. If you have the time and $$, I'd get a FE3 in there. That'll do ya just fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i keep seeng a done up to the tits red mx6, body kit rims exhaust whole nine yards driving by Olympic honda on hwy 7 in guelph

AND theres a green one drives by on river road, right by house alot with nice muffler,
anyone on here at all?

there is a guy who lives/lived in my old place on the corner of fairway/river who has a green 6, cloth interior thou prob him.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Spotted a green mx6 with tinted windows and blacked out lights. The back window had a white sticker on it (i don't know what of). I was traveling from Alabama to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I guess I was about 50-80 miles from Gatlinburg.

The road was actually under construction so we didn't play. I'm also not about to wreck my car in another state 200 miles away from my home.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Spotted a green mx6 with tinted windows and blacked out lights. The back window had a white sticker on it (i don't know what of). I was traveling from Alabama to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I guess I was about 50-80 miles from Gatlinburg.

The road was actually under construction so we didn't play. I'm also not about to wreck my car in another state 200 miles away from my home.

You do know that this thread is for spotting MX6's/Probes in Eastern Canada only, right?

·
Registered
149 Posts
red first gen driving by Jonnson's independant in kemptville yesterday at like 4:00pm

·
Registered
284 Posts
Black MX6 spotted driving through Sobey's/McDonalds parking lot Whitby on Sunday 24th. Had performance stickers on back passenger windows. 3 or 4 people in the car.

Sameday, Saw a kitted preimer MX6 parked in Oshawa not too far from Simcoe Hwy exit/Clover Leaf motel. Black halo lights and black or black/chrome tails.

Either of you on this board?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone here go to Seneca at Don Mills and Finch, seen a few around and now live here so.... lol However im driving a Red MX3 GS

·
Registered
284 Posts
Mistere is your car silver? I see a silver one alot. A lot more have surfaced in Whitby/Oshawa lately I've noticed. (green one today by Thickson/Victoria or Bloor intersection)
Mine is maroon/burgundy. I'm noramlly seen on Dundas or Brock.

Someone who works at Telus(Walmart plaza whitby) owns one, I think its Telus.
And somone with a Blue LS Black Leather interior works at Petsmart whitby.

I work in the Walmart plaza so my car is seen there a lot on Brock to/from work.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Saw a Green 2g MX6 come into the parking lot of the Independant Grocery off of 48 between Beaverton & Sutton. Had projector headlights, moonroof, lowered, exhaust, rims. Though, sounded more like a 4 cyl. compared to how my ZE sounds?

81 - 100 of 221 Posts