Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Mistere, Yeah my six is the burgundy one with black chrome lip rims, Msequence's old rims

Just put them back on the car today accutually.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
There's a guy with a purple 2nd gen. I've seen it parked on Neapolitan, just off of Brimorton in Scarborough. No spoiler, but has maybe 17's.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
2nd gen mx6 body kit .. neon lights @ no frills (lake street) in Niagra falls

another dark coloured mx6 with jspecs /tints was there too

anyone here ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey madbad....yea thats guys always at cruise night on sundays @no frills......he's scetchy lol....i went and talked to him once and he told me he had 300hp to the wheels...and i was like oh cool what kinda turbo setup you runnin...and he told me oh no turbo...all NA baby....HAHAHA

so i asked him to pop the hood then he made up some excuse and left.....half hour later pulls back in and walks over and looks at mine and see's that mines turbo'd and says thats nice...it would be a fair race....finally he let me check under the hood....ALL stock! i almost pissed myself laughing lol

i alrso seen a burgandy one lowerd with black rims...but besides that guy and me...we're the only silver 6's ive seen in the niagara region

oh and madbad...you ever come down to cruise night???

Steve

·
Registered
59 Posts
i saw a maroon 2nd gen with rims around 12pm by brimley and sheppard...is that you tigon???

·
Registered
59 Posts
parked black 2nd gen with ebay halos, by donmills and steeles...you here???

·
Registered
59 Posts
kitted yellow mx6 by 400 and steeles...going to food basics or congee queen...you here???

·
Registered
167 Posts
Was driving Hwy 17 between North bay and Ottawa and passed a very small town named Cobden I think...was surprised to see a Nassau Blue 2nd gen with rims parked at a house at the side of the highway! Looked nice!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
saw what appeared to be a lowered black 2nd gen on the 401 in the Oshawa area yesterday... you wouldn't have noticed me I was driving a flatbed tow truck lol

·
Registered
299 Posts
parked black 2nd gen with ebay halos, by donmills and steeles...you here???
That could have been me. Not sure when I was there but I was there a couple time last month and I saw a couple mx6. One was parked, another drove by. I was parked between the Tim Hortons and Kelsey's in front of Green and Ross. I was having an argument with my gf and all I kept thinking about was that mx6 infront of me LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Spotted toronto93mx6 today (Riaz) on Rutherford Rd, west of the 400, heading east. Hasn't posted here in an excessively long time, so doubt he recognized me since it's been 5 years since the last meeting!

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
^Yep that was me! It has been a while...

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Most have come and gone. Example, I was the only MX6 at Meeting of the Mazda's today.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
there was a silver 6 with painted rims near petro in belleville on hwy.2 near bay bridge on tuesday..

101 - 120 of 221 Posts