Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
i saw a red mx6 on the 401 day a lil ways away from mornigdale i think it was i dunno lol but yea it looked pretty stock i was goin towards TO
Then it's likely not a member! Thought this thread was for member spottings...if not, I saw like 4 MX6's today, all stock! WOOT!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
saw a hunter green 6 with black halos in town any 1 from the boards here>? mid afternoon today wth some gurlie lol.. checking out the car was more importent lol.....

·
Registered
500 Posts
Not mine, but my wife spotted a green MX6 in great condition in Ottawa (not sure where) last week and the owner caught her checking it out. Turns out it was definately a member here, but she didn't know my alias! :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Seen the last few mornings, a black MX6 on Kingston Rd making a left onto Brimley Rd. at about 5 to 7. Don't know how he did it, but has super polished stock sunflower rims on it, possibly lowered, no tint, looked like cream or whitish seats?
If so, I'm the Blue PGT making the right onto Kingston.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
saw a grey 6 here in campbellford black rims with chrome lip, possibly an exhaust? only seen you once but a bunch of my buddies say they see the car around all the time... you on here?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
was @ the roxx lastnight pulled next 2 a black with a big tin can on the back it was parked near barrie beach.. dont mind me i was hammered when i saw the car lmao!

·
Registered
181 Posts
was @ the roxx lastnight pulled next 2 a black with a big tin can on the back it was parked near barrie beach.. dont mind me i was hammered when i saw the car lmao!
I hope you were the passenger and the person driving was sober. If not, I'll make sure that when I see you out driving, I'll stay very far away and take still shots of you putting your car in the ditch :) lol. jk. :p

--

Coming out of Bradford today I saw I believe a Black MX-6 with a personalized license plate that I think said, Stinkbug.. .. Wondering if that is a member here. Also saw across from the Sobey's near the Bradford High School at the lights was a White MX-6. Very descriptive I know.. lol.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
saw a black kitted 2g probe GT with steel rims on it today in the carpool lot on cty. rd 25 and the 401 by the big apple and Colborne today looked in nice shape.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Bet it was Kid Puma

I saw a burgundy MX6 with sweet rims on Hunt Club in Ottawa last night, right around Riverside. But due to the fact we were driving my wife's Mazda3 Sport, I couldn't catch up to see who it was! :p I think it was Puma's car though. You on Hunt Club last night Puma? Good to see you on the road with it if it was you. :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I saw a burgandy 6 with nice rims on it on N. Front street in belleville on saturday night I was tryin to get him to play around a bit as we were headed the same direction but he didn't seem to interested

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Saw a Purple MX6 today on Wilson, which then ended up turning on Transit road around 3pm. Had an exhaust, rims, moonroof, spoiler. Sounded ATX, but I'm not quite sure.
Also saw a PGT on Dupont parked in a lot, maybe mechanic shop or something, on Wednesday evening. Was black with chrome swirlies and a spoiler. Had an ONPOC sticker on the rear quarter pass window.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Also saw a PGT on Dupont parked in a lot, maybe mechanic shop or something, on Wednesday evening. Was black with chrome swirlies and a spoiler. Had an ONPOC sticker on the rear quarter pass window.
That's Dwayne (crazyman) and that's his shop. U might also see his purple pgt with mach 1 lip and a cf moonroof and hood.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Really? Hmm, does he have a dyno, for emissions atleast? I need a test run to see if it'll pass.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Really? Hmm, does he have a dyno, for emissions atleast? I need a test run to see if it'll pass.
no he doesnt cant do etests there yet. He just opened the shop like a month ago. His old shop does etests though. He sent me there and they did it on the spot for me. PM Dwayne (crazyman) on ONPOC, im sure he has more info than i do :)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I hope you were the passenger and the person driving was sober. If not, I'll make sure that when I see you out driving, I'll stay very far away and take still shots of you putting your car in the ditch :) lol. jk. :p

--

Coming out of Bradford today I saw I believe a Black MX-6 with a personalized license plate that I think said, Stinkbug.. .. Wondering if that is a member here. Also saw across from the Sobey's near the Bradford High School at the lights was a White MX-6. Very descriptive I know.. lol.
No no DUI 4 me i was the pass. haha ur funny i would never put my baby in the ditch!

·
Registered
149 Posts
my friend sammy just bought a 2nd gen 6 red completely stock so if you guys see one driving around kemptville, that would probably be her.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Saw a green 2nd gen MX6 today in TTC's parking lot on Bathurst. Had projector headlights, chrome Probe rims, sounded like a 4 cyl. Didn't get a good look at the guy though.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Prophecy, you live in Mississauga too? I drive a custom painted forest green mx6 '93 with the whole exhaust done, It's getting some new o2 sensors and distributor put in at the moment but when it's ready I'll be driving that thing all over.

I was trying to arrange a meet soon, probes and mx6s, then we'd all go to cayuga track and have a blast. I live in Port Credit, if you've heard of that area (probably lol).

121 - 140 of 221 Posts