Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
saw a gray 6 headed south on Wilson in Oshawa today had some type of mazda OEM rims and an exhaust.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
also saw a black 6 this morning headed south on Ritson in Oshawa crossing Taunton with rims and a muffler hangin only about 3 inches behind the bumper :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
Saw a red MX-6 with I believe a Mazdaspeed decal on the front windshield, an obvious not stock exhaust (or it was a fart can, I don't know) at Hockley Valley last night. I was bombing through there and then stopped at a section to do some photography and bam there it was.

So, are you on this forum?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I saw a black mx6 with rims, lowered, exhaust on the 403 on tuesday heading south somewhere between 401 and Winston Churchill on tuesday around noon

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks. nothing really special 'bout it other than the exhaust and audio upgrades. ss headers, custom 2 1/4" fully mandrel bent stainless from headers with h/f cat and magnaflow muffler. loved it for the first 2 years. it really sounds sweet around 5000 - 7000:). kinda getting tired of how loud it is. thinking of selling it, and gettin a speed3.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I was in Moncton on the 23rd and saw a blue 2gen with Quebec plates and amber turnsignals (JDM tail swap?). Was in heavy traffic, they turned left and I kept going straight on some street I can't remember, heh.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I saw an orange and black MX-6 in the Ville St-Laurent area in Montreal a few weeks back. Near the Cote-Vertu metro. It had a Vader body kit on it. I would left my "MX6.com business card" on it, but I ran out that morning:p Is it anyone on the forum?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm looking for one in Kingston. Everyone keeps thinking its me...
2g... Slate/Mica... whatever ppl are calling it now... Tinted, with a couple stickers... i've only ever had a glimpse of it like twice... couldn't tell any more than that...

Anyone have any idea?

and there is another one, with heavy body modification... same colour, with a full kit and the ebay projector lights... not that one...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yea i think it is... I knew there was something off about the lights... Thanks shane

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
your welcome I gotta get myself back to kingston at some point when I get my 6 back on the road!

·
Registered
213 Posts
yep. I kno there are quite a few 6's here... we should get in contact and have a meet come spring.

The ones i kno of:
well Dan's (assuming its him)
The one with the crazy kit
Baby blue with white wheels.
Forest green with Faded hood and an exhaust (tried to race me on Taylor kidd a couple months back... )
And i'm trying to think i know i've seen a couple more... any ideas on those guys??

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
never seen the one with the kit... must be a new comer since I left town lol, i've seen the baby blue one but only once in passing and the forest green one tried to race me on bath a little over a year ago when I still had the RS... I figured there was no point in me trying lol, the guy with my old RS is still in kingston... I might actually be getting it back in the somewhat near future which i'm kinda excited about if it works out! :D lol other then that all i've seen are the women in they're 30's and 40's driving them haha, maybe we should get the ottawa guys to meet up and cruise down to kingston in the spring and have a combined meet but they will probly just tell us to go there :p

end of novel lol

·
Registered
939 Posts
um ...

valisaar did u say u see a fully kitted one in our color>

cuzz the is a guy that i used to work with in ottawa hes is on the site like never his name is smooth_swap. but neways he has a full kit with ebay lights. very similar color to ours and from a far indistinguishable. but i dont see why he would be in kingston.

i do agree that we should all get a meet going k town and ottawa.. and trust me the ottawa guys are always down so we shuld figure something out.

141 - 160 of 221 Posts